Chapter 29: Confession

MADELINE

Steve kisses me gently after filling me to the brink.

He rolls off me and then moves to the bathroom, going to grab a towel.

I'm still panting and shaking after the several orgasms he just gave me.

I know the sex has been good so far but this felt different - the things he did to me, they way he was demanding and slightly dominant, the way he called me a good girl.. It really did something to me.

As Steve comes back from the bathroom and helps clean me with the damp towel he brought, I look up at him.

"Stevie," I say and he locks eyes with me, "What was that?"

I'm giving him a shy smile because that is the only thing I can muster up right now but as I ask him, he furrows his brows as he holds eye contact.

"What do you mean, sweetheart? What was what?" He asks, obviously confused.

He's been cleaning me with the warm and damp towel and so I sit up and put my hands on his jaw, pulling him towards me. He sits down on the bed in front of me as I do.

"What was that?" I ask again, "Where did that come from?"

As he starts to realize what I mean, I see him blush ever so slightly, looking down at his hands, still holding the damp towel.

I pull his face back up to mine as I say, "Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed it. But it was new." I give him a playful smile to reassure him.

He smiles back when he see's my reaction.

"Well," he says, "To be honest I've been holding back a little. I wasn't sure how you would react to that side of me. You only know me one way. But after last night, the frustration and anger, I guess I needed more of a release today.." He drags his sentence out a little before continuing, "I'm sorry."

He looks back down to his hands.

"Stevie, you have nothing to be sorry about," I say, "I loved it. I actually wish you would take even more control of me than that. At least when it comes to this part of our lives. When we're together like that, I'm yours. Please know that you can do whatever you want to me. I trust you, I know you would never hurt me. When it comes to professional disputes though.... Don't expect the same reaction." I grin at him and wink.

He grins back at me as he replies, "Duly noted my love. I will take it all into consideration."

He leans in and kisses me.

He tosses the damp towel on the floor and then pulls me towards him as he lays down. My head is resting on his chest as he holds me tight.

"So.." He says, "you liked it, then?"

"Did I like it?" I ask him sarcastically. "I fucking loved it. I would love nothing more than you taking full control of me and my body."

As I say that he looks down at me and I can tell his cock stirs, which is impressive considering he just finished fucking me. Not that I'm complaining. At all.

He stares at me for a couple of seconds and so I decide to continue.

"Stevie.." I say, before deciding to change my approach. "Captain..."

I see what it does to him physically as I call him that.

"I trust you completely. And I am yours. Whatever fantasies you have, I would love to explore them with you. Just like I would hope you will do the same with me."