Chapter 137: A Promise

*All I have to say about this chapter is..

ARM.

And if you don't know what I'm talking about you.. you will.*

MADELINE

As soon as my lips land on Bucky's, he's kissing me back just as urgently as I'm kissing him. 

I still have tears running down my cheeks, but his hands cup my face, effectively wiping them away as he does. 

He moves one hand behind my neck, pulling me even closer to him, and my hands move from his t-shirt up around his neck, curling in his hair. 

I run my fingers through his soft hair as we kiss each other desperately, and I feel a whirlwind of emotions running through me. 

He made this for me. He even melted down one of his tags to do it. 

I can't believe he would do that for me. 

I know how much this means to him. I know this is a statement he's making - this is so much more than just a necklace. It's a promise. 

He pulls away from my lips suddenly, panting. 

"Wait, wait," he says as his hands caress my cheeks, "I want to see if it fits." 

I chuckle as my eyes meet his. Why does he have to be this adorable all the time? It's almost too much. 

Except I know I'll never get enough of him. 

I nod, "Okay, sure." 

I'm still trying to catch my breath, and so is he, but he grabs the box from next to me and pulls the necklace out. 

He puts it on me, his fingers brushing against my neck softly, and then he clasps it around me. 

His eyes are locked onto it for a second, before meeting mine again, and then a smile grazes his lips, "I like seeing my name on you." 

I touch the necklace gently as it hangs around my neck, "I like the feel of your name on me." 

That makes him hitch his breath slightly and his eyes dip to my lips. 

"I want to fuck you in nothing but that necklace," he mumbles before pulling me to him again.

His lips take mine passionately and when I feel him grabbing for my clothes I grab his hands, stopping him. 

"Buck, we can't.. We're outside." I try to get the words out but it's hard because he keeps kissing me as I speak. 

"Don't care," he mumbles between kisses, "No-one can see us and no-one is coming." 

When his lips move to my neck I feel a shiver run through me, and when he licks my pulse point before sucking harshly I lose all sensibility. 

His hands roam my body and I feel myself slipping into the bubble of him, giving into how I feel right now. 

He's right. I don't care either. He just declared his love for me in a very clear way - the need I have for him trumps any rational thoughts I might have had. 

I grab the hem of his t-shirt and start pulling it up, feeling his hot skin against my fingers as I do. His lips leave my neck for only a second, as he moves back, allowing me to remove it. 

When our eyes meet, his are dark and filled with lust and it makes me tingle all over. 

I move my hands down his naked chest and when I feel the chain around his neck, I grab it, pulling him closer to me, my tongue invading his as soon as his lips are back on mine.