Chapter 139: Mean

MADELINE

Bucky and I get back to the room right around dinner time.

We only have a few minutes before we have to leave again, but I really want to shower and change because I'm currently still covered in.. Well... Bucky.

I feel him all over me and I've been feeling the wetness of his cum in my panties since we started walking back, from our activities earlier.

When we get back to the room I can hear Steve on the phone in the living room. I wave at him quickly, and he waves back as he speaks to whoever is on the phone, and I rush in to the bedroom to get a towel before my shower.

As I grab a towel from the dresser Bucky walks in and furrows his brows at me.

"Doll, we're already late. You don't have time for a shower."

"I have to, I can't go down like this" I reply shyly as I gesture to myself. 

Bucky's brows raise in surprise as he realizes what I mean, and then he chuckles deeply.

"In that case, you definitely don't have time for a shower," he says with a smirk.

"But Bucky, I-"

"Nope doll," he cuts me off, "No time. We need to go."

He grabs my hand and when he see's the hesitation on my face, he pulls me to him quickly and holds me flush against him as his arms wrap around my waist.

I lift my head up to look at him, my hands landing on his chest, and his eyes are dark and mischievous as they meet mine.

He leans down to my ear and whispers, "I like the thought of you having to sit there in front of everyone, filled with my cum. Like it could be leaking out of you but they don't know, and you just have to sit there, squirming in your seat."

I blush and bite my lip at his words and he chuckles before nipping at my earlobe. The action makes me weak in the knees and I lean a little closer to him as he holds me tight.

I can hear the smirk on his face as he whispers, "Now be a good girl and come with me for dinner."

Right as Bucky is about to pull me with him, Steve walks into the bedroom.

"Hey," he says with a big smile, "How did it go?"

He looks between Bucky and I, and then his eyes land on the pendant resting just above my cleavage. 

"Told you she would say yes," Steve says with a chuckle as he looks at Bucky. Bucky grins at him, and then Steve moves towards me, cupping my cheeks with his big hands.

"Hi," he says as his eyes scan mine, "Missed you today. Both of you."

My stomach flutters at his closeness and I lean up to kiss him softly.

"Missed you too," I reply shyly.

His fingers move to the chain around my neck and the pendant hanging from it, "You liked the necklace?"

I nod with a flush to my cheeks and his thumb caresses my heating skin, "Knew you would. Told Buck it was a great idea when he first mentioned it. But we're going to have to alternate between whose name is visible," Steve says with a chuckle as he holds the tag between his fingers, looking at both sides.

"Deal," Bucky says with a smirk from beside us and I smile, looking from him back to Steve, "Deal."

"Good." Steve says as he pecks my lips. He steps back a little, his hand still on my cheek, "You ready for dinner?"