Chapter 54: Paris

*AN: Intense smut warning. We are entering poly-world, my friends. This chapter will be all smut, and probably the longest smut-chapter I have ever written. I will leave the fluff for the next one for whoever is not comfortable. But, fair warning; the book will be having a lot of poly-centered both smut and fluff going forward, so if it's not for you that's fair. If it is, I hope you like it! Emotions will be running high soon, don't you worry.*

MADELINE

Steve moves us to the end of my bed and I expect him to push me down on it, but he doesn't. Instead he turns to Bucky.

The brunette is staring at me hungrily but I can tell he's hesitant. Steve nods at him quietly and, as if he's been waiting for permission and finally got it, Bucky pounces towards me quickly and pulls me to him, kissing me passionately.

I feel his soft lips against mine and I inhale the familiar scent of him. I move my hands to his long hair, grabbing it tightly at the back of his neck, and he groans as I do.

He moves me around and sits down on the bed, pulling me with him to straddle his lap. His hands are on my body instantly and I feel the cool metal against my skin as he moves his hand underneath my shirt to grab my hip.

I feel his hard body flush against mine and I feel heated as his hands move down to grab my ass. I forget completely where I am, who I'm kissing right now, I just focus on the feeling I have bubbling up inside.

As his tongue licks my lips, begging to meet mine, I open my lips slightly and I feel his tongue against mine immediately, meeting in a fevered dance.

I moan slightly against his lips and I feel his body respond immediately. His grip on my ass tightens and I grind down on his erection nestled perfectly between my legs as I straddle him.

As I start to lose all my senses, I suddenly feel a pair of lips nibbling at my neck and it makes my entire body shiver. I move away from Bucky's heated kiss and turn my head to meet Steve's flushed cheeks. He kisses me, tongue meeting mine, as he moves his hand to the back of my neck.

As Steve kisses me Bucky's hands caress my collarbone and moves to my arms, stroking lightly. As a metal finger grazes against my taut nipple I moan into Steve's mouth. I grind down on Bucky, my mind clouded with lust.

Steve pulls away from me and I'm panting, completely lost in the sensation of the both of them touching me, kissing me. He pulls my shirt over my head and I'm left in a lacy nude bra, practically see-through. 

Bucky watches me as Steve pulls the shirt off me and his breath hitches at the sight of my barely covered breasts. "Fuck.." he mumbles as his eyes drink in my half naked chest. 

"I know, right?" Steve says with a low chuckle, his lips once again latched onto my neck.

Bucky smiles at me softly and I giggle slightly as I blush.

"She's blushing now, Steve," Bucky says as he caresses my cheek and Steve moves his face up from my neck to watch me. "Yeah, she does that a lot," he says with a smile.

I glare at them, "Alright, stop talking about me like I'm not here. It's weird," and they both laugh.

Bucky pulls me back in for a kiss and Steve moves away, his hands leaving my body.

As I glance over I see him undressing, stripping down to his briefs.

He moves back to me and strokes my hair gently as I kiss Bucky, and then he whispers in my ear, "Do you feel how much he wants you?" 

I nod as a low whimper escape my lips.

Bucky groans at the sound and I feel him getting even harder against my heated core.