Chapter 59: Doll

MADELINE

The second Steve leaves my room, Bucky is all over me. 

He moves me back to the wall as he kisses me, his body flush against mine. 

He's kissing me feverishly, possessively, and it's driving me mad. 

"Buck," I sigh as he moves his lips down my jawline and lands on my neck. He kisses the sensitive skin and bites it occasionally, sending shivers down my spine. 

His hands grip my hips tightly, one much stronger than the other. 

The way he's holding me and pushing me up against the wall as he kisses me is cluttering my mind. 

I want Bucky to be rougher with me and I think he wants that too, but it seems he's hesitant to do it. I understand why, he's probably scared that I won't like it, but I know I would. I would like it very much if he unleashed that side of him that I know he has. 

"James," I moan and he groans at that. I pull him away a little and he looks up, his steel blue eyes meeting mine. His pupils are blown and he's panting as he looks at me. 

"Yes doll?" He manages to get out between pants and the nickname makes me weak in my knees. 

"I want.." I start to say but then trail off as I get embarrassed.

He can sense my hesitation and so he moves his flesh hand to my cheek, caressing it softly. 

"What do you want, doll?" He asks as he scans my face. 

"I want you to... I want you to be rough with me," I say as I watch his expression. 

He freezes up for a second and then I feel his metal hand tightening on my hip. 

"Doll, I'm not so sure about that. I don't want to hurt you." 

"You won't. You never could," I say as I mirror his movements, putting a hand on his cheek. He leans into my touch as he sighs. 

"Are you sure?" He asks and I can tell he's intrigued by the possibility. 

"Yes, I'm sure. Please just.. take control of me." 

The words barely even leave my mouth before his lips are on me again, his tongue meeting mine instantly. 

His hands move to my side, pushing me further against the wall, and his metal hand moves up my arm to my neck. 

He wraps his hand around my throat lightly, awaiting my reaction. I bite his lower lip, signaling that I want this, and he groans as his grip tightens. 

I moan into his mouth and it fuels him further. 

He pulls away for a second, holding me in place, metal hand still wrapped around my throat, and in between pants he says, "You know, I thought I saw a reaction in you when I did this the last time. But I wasn't sure and I don't want to push your boundaries." 

"You won't," I say, pulling at his shirt until his lips are back on mine. 

I want every aspect of Bucky. I want the fun one, the sad one, the angry one. The possessive one. The caring one. The kind one. And I also want this Bucky. The one who would like nothing more than to manhandle me as, well, his doll.