Chapter 9: Keeping A Secret

MADELINE

I wake up as the sunlight creeps in through the drapes. As I open my eyes I wake up to the most beautiful sight. Steve is practically on top of me, his arm across my waist and his leg draped on top of my body as I lie on my back. He is snoring softly next to me. I'm lying with my head towards his and I just look at him for a while.

He looks so serene when he sleeps. His blond locks are tussled, his eyes closed. His jaw still beautifully defined. He is not wearing a shirt and I sneak a look at his defined torso and although I shouldn't be, I feel myself getting wet just by the sight. How is it possible that one person can turn you on so much?

As I shift the tiniest bit I hear him groan and his eyes open slowly to meet mine.

"Good morning beautiful" he says.

He then furrows his brows as he sees me staring and says, "How long have you been staring at me?"

I giggle and swat him slightly with my hand, "Oh shut up! I just woke up. And you are quite handsome, in case you didn't know."

He smiles back at me and takes the hand currently resting on his torso, in his.

"So.." He says, "Should we talk about what we just did?"

I look back at him and smile, "Yeah. It would probably be good to set up some guidelines."

"What kind of guidelines do you have in mind?" He asks.

I am still looking at this beautiful man and it's honestly making my mind a bit fuzzy.

"Well, like how we are going to act around the others. Maybe we should wait a while to let them know. At least until we know ourselves.. what's going on and all that.." I say hesitantly.

He smiles at me and says "Yeah. I think you're right. It could complicate things. But, just so you know. Natasha knows."

I grin at him, "oh really? How does she know?" I ask.

He chuckles as he turns me on my side, my back against his front, and spoons me.

"I'm not sure. Maybe she just knows me too well. But she did help me clear some things up before I came to see you yesterday."

He is holding me close and slides his hand under the covers to grab my waist.

I lean in close to him and as I move my ass I feel his bulge against it.

"What kind of things?" I say shyly.

"Well, she told me to just go for what I wanted and stop worrying so much. Basically." He says and I feel his breath tickle the back of my neck.

"Oh.. so that's why you came back?" I ask.

"Well. No. I wanted to. I just needed to be sure, I guess. She is one of the few people who knows me best. And she knows you well too - apparently. Her advice really helped me realize that I need to be with you even if it seems confusing right now."

I bite my lip. "What did she tell you about me?"

He kisses my neck as he replies, "She told me not to think of you as a young kid, because you are not. And I do agree. I might be almost 100 and you are 21 but neither one of us are acting our age." He chuckles lightly as he kisses my neck once again.

My heart swells a bit and he starts kissing my neck more intensely.

I feel the butterflies in my stomach and I also feel them further down.

As he starts moving closer to me while kissing my neck, I instinctively grind my ass against his cock. As I start leaning further against him, he groans and turns me on my back quickly.

He is now on top of me, kissing me. Hard. His tongue is meeting mine, swirling against it, and he is moving himself fully on top of me. I spread my legs to give him better access and he places himself in-between them. I feel his bulge rub against me and as he starts grinding I moan into his mouth.

He groans as I do and his hand travels up under the t-shirt I am wearing and he cups my breast. He starts groping and teasing and he pinches my nipple which makes me whine. He kisses me more passionately after my reaction and suddenly he is moving, removing my panties and his own briefs, and before I know it, he is inside of me again. The feeling is fantastic. I moan as he enters me and he groans at me.

"I barely even touched you but you are so wet already. Fuck baby." He says as he starts moving slowly and locks eyes with me.

"You feel so fucking good," I say as I hold his gaze, "Please fuck me harder Captain."

He picks up the pace and before I know it, I am back in ecstasy and I come even quicker than last time.

STEVE

As i cum inside Madeline for the second time within 12 hours I growl deeply in utter pleasure. This woman might be the death of me.

I get a text quickly after, saying to meet in an hour and so I unfortunately have to get up for the day. I would have preferred to stay in bed with Madeline all day to be honest. We shower and I manage to fuck her again, up against the walls of her shower (What am I? A fucking teenager?) and once I realize I can't properly get ready in her room, I kiss her goodbye and walk to my own room. On my way there I grab some fruit to settle my appetite.

No-one sees me on the way to my room, which is lucky because Madeline and I agreed to keep this relationship to ourselves for now. I change into jeans and a t-shirt for the mission briefing. As I walk out of my room I see Madeline do the same and she is wearing tight jeans and a very tight t-shirt. I almost want to jump her right then and there but I restrain myself. It also bothers me a bit that the others will see her in that outfit because she looks ravishing, her curves perfectly on display.

I walk beside her as we walk to the conference room and she looks at me and smirks as we walk.

A couple of minutes before we reach the room we are due to meet in, I drag her into a closet and push her against the door.

I put my hand on the side of her neck, forcing her to look up at me as I speak.

"What do you think you're doing in that outfit, doll?" I say, looking down into her eyes.

She smirks at me as she says, "Going to a meeting. Why?"

She is looking so smug and sexy and delicious and I crash my lips onto hers. Her hands travel from my waist up my body and ends up behind my neck, pulling me deeper into the kiss. I feel my manhood hardening and as she reaches her hand down and strokes my bulge I am close to exploding already. After kissing her for way too long considering we have a meeting, I pull away from her, panting.

"Okay. So. Act professional and like nothing happened. Right?" I say but I know it's going to be hard for me. She is out of breath herself when she says, "Right. Like nothing's going on."

We walk out of the closet, checking no-one see's us leave, and as we walk the rest of the way she says, "You're too old for me anyway."