Chapter 131: Need

*Hello my lovelies! This is smut.

TW: Watching

I don't know if I even have to put this TW here, considering we've been in a similar situation before (and y'all loved it) but for good measure I thought I would include it anyway. 

We are being watched in this one. And maybe also being praised/degraded/taunted a lil' bit as it happens. I hope you like it. 

Love you! Enjoy!*

MADELINE

Steve's hand creeps underneath the waistband of my panties and I moan at the touch of his fingers against my skin. 

His hand goes further down and he groans when he feels how wet I am. 

"Maddie," he breathes, "So wet already. I barely even touched you." 

I sigh at his words and shift against his hand, urging him to touch me more. 

He smirks as he looks at me, "Is that all for me, sweetheart?"

I moan as his fingers move between my folds, and nod, "Yes, all for you Captain." 

He groans as I say the word and moves quickly, pulling my panties down my legs, before discarding his own briefs completely. 

Then he moves me around so I'm laying on my side as he settles in behind me. His hand goes to my thigh, lifting it upwards and wrapping it over his hip, and then his fingers move down and touches me again. 

I can feel his hot breath on my ear before he leaves a trail of kisses down my neck. 

"I love you so fucking much, baby. I can't wait to be inside you," he whispers in my ear and I feel myself clench around nothing, urging for the feel of him. 

"Please," I moan as his fingers trails lazily against my slick folds and clit, "Please Captain. I want to feel you. Let me feel you." 

He groans softly and then his hand moves to his hard shaft, nudging at my entrance. 

He enters me slowly as he moves deep inside of me, practically whimpering in my ear as he does. 

When he starts slowly thrusting inside me he moans in my ear, "Fuck, so wet for me. So warm. I love how you feel around me baby, I love how you make me feel." 

I whimper as he starts to pick up his pace. 

His hand goes to my breast, palming it before his fingers start to tease and pinch my nipple, and I whine in response. 

"You like my touch, huh, babygirl? You like when I fuck you?" 

His thrusts become hard and quick inside me and I pant as I say, "Yes, please, I love you so much. I love when you touch me." 

His thrusts pick up in speed even more and then his other hand curls from behind my head to my throat. He wraps it around my throat lightly, as if asking permission, and when I lean into his touch, he tightens it. 

He's obviously noticed that I like it when Bucky does this to me. And I don't mind one bit, I like him dominating me like this, just as I like when Bucky does it. 

"Yeah, you like that baby?" he groans as he moves deeply inside me, "You like when I take control of you, don't you?" 

I nod, his hand still wrapped around my throat, and when he hits my g-spot, I whine.