Chapter 93: First Time

MADELINE

I'm looking at Bucky, taking it all in after what he just told me. My entire body is tingling, and my heart is beating fast. 

I don't know what to say in response. I'm relieved, happy, that he feels that way about me. And it's like there's a shift in me, I feel instantly calm. 

"Buck.." I say quietly. He interrupts me. 

"You don't need to respond, doll. But now you know. So please, never doubt how I feel about you again. Promise?"

"I promise," I reply as I pull him to me, his lips meeting mine. 

His hold on my waist tightens and he sighs into my mouth as my hands curl in his hair. I pull him closer to me, wrapping my leg over his hip, relishing in the feeling of his strong body against mine. I slip my tongue into his mouth and he moans as I do, our tongues meeting in a frenzied dance. 

"You make me crazy," he mutters between kisses as they grow more insistent. I pull at his t-shirt, moving him on top of me. He hovers over me, his lips still on mine, as he moves between my legs. 

I move my hands down his back, pulling his chest closer to me, and when he grinds against me I moan. 

His lips go to my jaw, giving me sloppy kisses, before he moves down to my neck, kissing and licking my skin.

He whispers in my ear, "I don't understand why you have this affect on me. It's constant. I feel like a teenager again," and then his teeth scrape against my skin as he grinds down on me again. 

I mewl as he does, the feeling intoxicating, and he groans in my ear which sends a fire through me. 

"You both act like teenagers," I sigh as his lips move down to my collarbone and he chuckles against me, "Yeah, I guess we do." 

His hands move under my shirt, his fingers trailing up my waist, the cold metal on one side and the warm flesh on the other making me ecstatic. 

I giggle at the feeling, his gentle touch tickling me, and he laughs a little. "I love that laugh," he says as he looks up at me and it makes me blush. 

"Doll, I want this off," he says, tugging at my t-shirt. I look down to his metal hand which is now curled in the fabric and I roll my eyes at him with a smile. "Just do it." 

He grins at me before pulling harshly at the material, ripping the shirt off me. I laugh, "Happy now?"

"Yes," he replies as he throws my shirt to the ground and glances down at my half-naked torso. 

He moves down to kiss the top of my breasts and then further down, kissing me through my bra. 

I move my hands to his hair while he moves down my body. His lips on me feel amazing and I'm electrified by his touch. 

Once he reaches the edge of my jeans he looks up at me again with a smirk. I shake my head, "Not the jeans. I need them." 

He laughs, "Alright, I'll do it the old fashioned way, then." 

He unbuttons my jeans before pulling them down my legs. His eyes roam my body as I lie on the bed in front of him in only panties and a bra. 

"You're so beautiful," he says quietly as his eyes move up to meet mine. 

"I feel like you've mentioned that before," I say with a smug smile and he smiles widely at me, "Doesn't make it any less true." 

He leans down and kisses me and I tug at his t-shirt. "Want this off," I moan into his mouth and he moves back a little, letting me pull the shirt off him. His tags clink against his naked chest as I do. I glance down at his jeans, "Those too."