Chapter 116: Punished

*TW: ROUGH angry sex, slight degradation, hair pulling, choking, a lot of dirty talk (some of it more dirty than usual). The boys taking complete control - both during foreplay/oral (them receiving) and sex. Slight edging/overstimulation. 

Dom vibes. Sergeant and Captain for life lol. 

Both boys are angry and quite rough in this chapter but as always, it's all consensual. Please don't continue if this doesn't sound like anything you'd like, don't want anyone to get uncomfortable. Otherwise, enjoy my loves!*

MADELINE

I drop to my knees in an instant. 

The pain of the rough landing on the floor runs through me, but I don't care. 

As I rest on my knees in front of them I look up and they're both smirking down at me. 

I watch as they unzip their jeans and take their hard shafts out.

As I glance from Steve to Bucky their erections are both hard, throbbing, angry. They've been without my attention for too long.

Bucky's metal hand moves to my face and caresses my cheek gently. Then it moves to my hair and curls in it roughly. 

He moves my face slowly towards his throbbing cock as he holds the base of it in his other hand. 

"Open up," he says sternly as he looks down at me. 

I comply immediately, opening my mouth wide and sticking my tongue out slightly. 

He puts the tip of his cock on my lips and when my tongue licks it tentatively, he groans. 

His hand moves me closer to him and I wrap my lips around him instinctively as he slides into my mouth. 

"Fucking take it like I know you can," he groans. 

I move further and take him completely down my throat, his cock restraining my breathing. I breathe through my nose, ensuring I don't choke on it. 

"Good girl," he moans as his cock is sheathed in my throat, "Good fucking girl. I'm going to fuck your throat until you're sore. Okay?"

I look up at him as his voice is still as stern and demanding as before but I can tell he's still waiting for me to say yes. 

I nod slightly, as much as I can with his cock down my throat, and once I do he growls deeply and then his hand is controlling my movements as I move up and down his shaft. 

He pulls me all the way down, making me gag, and I feel tears pricking my eyes. He holds me tight onto him and I need to focus on my breathing. 

Once he finally let's me pull away from him I gasp deeply, but as soon as I do he pulls me back onto him. 

He grunts as he starts rutting his hips, forcing his cock into my mouth, fucking my throat roughly and forcefully. 

I feel him completely in my throat, hitting the back of it, as his hips starts moving ruthlessly. When I hear his groans and moans I feel the excitement pooling at my core. 

He pulls me off him suddenly, panting, and says, "Alright. Now do Stevie." 

I turn away from Bucky, whose metal hand releases the tight hold on my hair. and look up at Steve. When his eyes meet mine he looks just as intimidating at Bucky, watching me intensely. His cock is in his hand, stroking lightly, and as I glance quickly at his cock and then back up at him, he smirks.