Chapter 28: I Want You To Beg For It

STEVE

I'm hovering over Maddie as she pulls me into a kiss. Being this close to her makes me want to do dark things to her.

I want to touch her, take control of her, own her.

I want to know that's she's mine, want her to show me that she's all mine.

I move from her mouth back to her neck, kissing and licking her skin.

She moans quietly and as I move down further and lift up her shirt, licking her nipples, she moans louder.

As I scrape my teeth against her nipple, she whines.

"Oh god, Steve," she sighs, and I look up to meet her eyes. Her look is already hungry and I know what she wants but I want to tease her further.

I move down her body, moving my tongue down her abdomen. When I reach her navel I dip my tongue in lightly and she sigs. As I keep my tongue on her I move down further and reach the edge of her panties.

I skip her sensitive area and instead lick and kiss her inner thigh. She whines in frustration.

"You're teasing me," she says, looking down at me. As I meet her gaze I give her a mischievous grin and kiss her inner thigh again.

"I might be," I say as I kiss up her inner thigh, reaching close to her sex.

"Do you mind?" I ask her, raising an eyebrow as I meet her eyes once again.

"Yes," she sighs and arches her back, leaning her head backwards, breaking eye contact.

I kiss her clit through her panties.

"I want you to beg for it," I say as I lick her sensitive spot, once again, through her panties.

The look she gives me is wild and desperate and as I lightly lick the same spot again, she sighs.

"This is cruel," she says, grabbing my hair and trying to guide me further in, but I hold back reluctantly.

"Don't forget who's in charge here, Doll", I say, giving her a commanding look. She releases her tight grip on my hair but her hand still rests on top of my head.

"You're in charge, Captain. In charge of me, my body, my heart. Always."

As she says that it takes me over the edge and I move my fingers inside her panties. As I touch her slit I feel how wet she is and she moans in pleasure.

I move my index finger up and down her slit, soaking it in her wetness. She arches her back again, trying to guide me to touch her further, but that's not my goal. I keep teasing her by touching her lightly and I make my way up to her clit.

When I touch her sensitive spot she gasps at the feel of me and looks down to meet my eyes again.

"Steve, please.... Stop teasing me." She sighs as I keep playing with her sensitive spot.

"What do you want, Doll?" I ask her as I play with her clit and in one sudden movement, I penetrate her with one of my fingers.

As my finger enters her pussy she moans and says, "Fuck..."

I am still watching her and after a second she looks back at me, her eyes clouded with lust.

"You know what I want," she says in between moans as my finger slides in and out of her.

"I want you to tell me," I say with a mischievous grin. She closes her eyes in pleasure and moans again, and as she does I move her panties to the side and turn my eyes to her beautiful pussy, wet and slick from what I'm currently doing to her.