Chapter 84: Dancing Doll

MADELINE

The evening progresses smoothly and after about three strong cocktails I'm starting to feel a little buzzed which also means I'm feeling a little.. frisky.

As Steve and Bucky are talking about work, both sitting very close to me, I slowly move my hands to rest on either of their thighs.

Neither of them pay much attention to it as they continue talking, apparently something about what Sam's off doing, so I decide to tease them a little.

We're still in the booth that's completely closed off and the music has picked up as the place is starting to transform into a club.

As I move my hand further up Bucky's thigh he squirms once my fingers graze against his crotch. He quickly grabs my hand as he turns to me, interrupting his and Steve's conversation.

"Doll, what are you doing?"

I smirk at him as I shrug. "I don't know.. Just having some fun." 

I slide my hand up Steve's thigh and he reacts very differently to Bucky, as he doesn't stop me but only moves closer to me.

I see Bucky glancing at Steve and then I see Steve shrug at him.

"What did you do to her?" Bucky asks with a chuckle as he looks at Steve.

"Oh, I didn't do that. She's always been pretty into it," Steve replies with a smile as moves his eyes from Bucky to me.

I smile at Bucky teasingly, "Remember when you watched me during movie night? You didn't seem so innocent then," and then I squeeze his thigh.

Bucky looks at me a bit flustered, "No, but.. That night I got a little caught up. Besides, I had no idea if you realized I knew what was happening. And I thought that was Steve's doing," he replies as he looks back at Steve.

"It was," Steve says, "But as soon as I realized you were watching, I stopped. And then she urged me to continue."

Bucky looks back at me with wide eyes, "So you liked being watched like that? And in public?"

My cheeks flush a bright red and I shrug lightly. "Kinda.."

"Oh," Bucky says as he looks from me down to my hand, still resting on his thigh. He looks back up at me with a smirk, "Also, I thought you wanted to take it slow? What are you hoping to get out of this, doll?"

I smirk back at him, "We have been taking it slow," I glance quickly to Steve who watches me intensely, "But I never said it would last forever. I don't know, we'll see."

Bucky laughs, "Alright, what do you want to do then?"

I roll my eyes at him, "Well, now you've ruined the mood with all your questions, so now I want to go dance."

I move to get up but he grabs me by the waist and pulls me back down, placing me on his lap.

"Oh no, you're not going anywhere now," he says as I look at him over my shoulder and then he pulls me in for a kiss. Our lips meet and it's instantly heated, spit mixing as his tongue meets mine. 

I quickly move myself around so I'm straddling his lap, facing him for easier access. I feel Steve slide close to us and my body shudder as I feel him kissing my shoulder. As Steve moves up to my neck I moan into Bucky's mouth and he groans in response, grabbing a fistful of hair at the base of my neck with his metal hand.

I pull away from Bucky and look at Steve before putting my hand behind his neck, pulling his lips to mine. As I kiss Steve and our tongues meet, I feel Bucky's erection growing against me and when Steve bites my lower lip I grind down on Bucky's lap as a reflex.