Chapter 111: Persistent

MADELINE

Bucky's hand is gripping my throat tightly. 

I have no idea what I just got myself into, neither of them have ever called me a brat before, but my skin tingles with excitement.

When Bucky's lips crashes onto mine I feel the anger turn into arousal and I moan into his mouth. I quickly wrap my arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. 

He pulls away suddenly, breaking our kiss. 

"Oh, look at you. All you want is to be controlled. All you want is to submit to us." 

He moves his hand down my body quickly, his flesh hand palming my sex as his metal hand stays firmly wrapped around my throat. 

I moan as I feel his hand cupping me and he smirks.

"So fucking desperate," he whispers before his lips crashes back onto mine. 

I'm caught up by Bucky, his hand around my throat, his other cupping my sex, and his lips on mine. And because I'm caught up in everything Bucky's doing to me currently, I have no idea where Steve is. 

That is, until I feel a hard smack against my ass. 

I pull away from Bucky instantly, glaring at the man behind me. 

"Steve! You said you wouldn't do anything until I was healed again!" 

I feel the anger rush through me once again as I look at Steve and I quickly retract my hands from Bucky, reminding myself that I'm mad at them and that they're both acting like absolute assholes. They're trying to distract me with sex right now and it's making me even more pissed off than before. 

Steve just smirks at me, "Yes, I said that. But then you started acting like a brat." 

His hand lands on my ass harshly again and I wince. 

I quickly push Bucky off me and move away from both of them as the anger fills my veins.

"Enough! Fuck you both. What the hell do you think this is? Am I just a fuck toy to you?!" I glare at the both of them. 

They both quickly glance at each other before looking at me with shocked expressions. 

"Obviously not," Steve says as he inches closer to me, "We love you."

I scoff as I take a step back, away from him. 

"Then what the hell is going on right now?!" I exclaim, anger fueling me again. 

They quickly glance at each other again before looking back at me. "We thought you liked this," Steve replies softly, "If you don't, we'll stop."

I look at the both of them. They're equally shocked at my reaction and honestly, I am too. I've never been angry at the both of them, before. I guess that's because they've never both been angry at me, because of the same thing, before. 

And I've definitely never been angry enough to not want to have sex with them. But right now, it pisses me off that they're trying to turn this into a sexual thing when it's clearly much more than that. 

They got angry with me in front of everyone. They were expecting me to follow their rules at all costs. Like they own me. 

I've never felt anger like this, not even when Bucky lied to me. But that might be because I've never felt like they thought they could control me. That they made the decisions for me. 

I'm not a little girl who is only allowed to do what they want. I can do whatever the fuck I want. Clearly they don't agree which means they don't respect me.