Chapter 107: Lazy Sunday

MADELINE

"Okay," Steve says, "Now that that's resolved.. Who's hungry?" 

I groan in response, "I'm starving." 

"Me too," Bucky says with a smile. 

"I'll go make us all some breakfast, then. I'm sure Madeline is feeling the hangover from yesterday." 

I chuckle, "You have no idea." 

Steve gets out of bed and puts on a shirt and sweatpants. Then he goes to me, placing a kiss on top of my head. "Come out when you guys are ready." 

I nod at him and then he leaves to go to the kitchen.

Bucky turns his attention to me, "How's your ass?" 

I laugh, "My ass is great." 

He smirks, "Oh, I know doll. I meant the marks. How are they looking?" 

"Purple," I reply with a smile. 

"Told you so." 

I roll my eyes with a laugh. 

"Still sore?" He asks and I nod at him. "Okay, hold on, I have something that might help." Bucky gets up and leaves my room. About a minute later, he's back, holding a tube of something in his hand. 

I furrow my brows at him, "What's that?"

He smiles, "Something that helps with the pain. Turn around." 

I eye him suspiciously before lying down on my stomach. He moves onto the bed and then I feel him straddling me from behind, sitting right beneath the curve of my ass. 

He pulls my sweatpants down, revealing my sore skin. 

He traces the marks gently with his finger and I hiss slightly. 

"It still hurts that much?" 

"Yeah," I reply quietly, "Steve's strong." 

"I know," he says and then I hear a lid opening. Soon after, I feel his metal hand touching me gently, both the metal and the lotion soothing me. 

I giggle, "You sure you're not just doing this so you have free reign to grab my ass?" 

He laughs, "I mean, I'm definitely not complaining." 

His hand traces my skin gently, applying the lotion. I sigh in response, the creme and his touch calming me. 

He moves his hand over my skin and then applies a bit more pressure. I soon realize he's massaging my ass. 

"Buck... You sure you're still doing this to relieve the pain?" I ask with a chuckle. 

"Nope, not at all. How does it feel?" 

I blush, "Feels nice." 

"Good." 

After a while he pulls my sweatpants back up, covering me, and then he leans down to my face and kisses my cheek. I feel his strong body against my back, and he's heavy, but the pressure is comforting. 

"Let's go have breakfast," he whispers in my ear and I feel a shiver down my spine. He doesn't even have to do anything sexy to affect me like this and it's actually ridiculous. 

... 

I'm sitting at the kitchen island, Steve next to me and Bucky standing on the other side, facing us, as we eat. 

Steve made eggs and bacon and it's exactly what I need right now. 

"So good," I groan with my mouth full of food as I shove more into it.