Chapter 20: Truth or Dare

MADDIE

I'm sitting in between Steve and Bucky and I can tell that whatever Thor gave them at the bar, and keeps giving them as we sit in the lounge area, is working - which is very surprising. I guess the super serum isn't strong enough to resist alcohol created by gods. Who knew?

I myself have been drinking cocktails with Nat and Wanda and the shots Clint kept bringing, and I am definitely starting to feel a little buzzed. I feel both of the men next to me, their body heat radiating off of them.

Steve is sitting close enough to me that our thighs are touching and it's excruciating to be this close to him without letting myself touch him.

When Nat proposes we play Truth or Dare I think it's ridiculous but also hilarious. To my surprise, everyone agrees to play.

Nat starts with an easy one.

"Clint. Truth or Dare?" She looks at Clint with a mischievous smile and he gives her a challenging look back.

"Dare" he says, obviously challenging her.
"Alright," she says, smiling. "I dare you to kiss Tony."

Tony's eyes shoot up, "Hang on a minute! Why do I have to be punished because he said dare?!" Everyone laughs and Clint shrugs and then quickly pulls Tony in for a kiss. Tony looks repulsed and pushes Clint off of him, spitting in the process.

"Wasn't so bad" Clint says, shrugging.

"YES IT WAS!" Tony yells which makes everyone laugh.

"Oh come on," Thor says, challenging Nat, "Surely you can do better than that Romanoff." He lifts an eyebrow at her.

"Alright God of Thunder, your turn then!" Nat responds.

He takes the challenge and clears his throat, "Alright. Truth or Dare?" While still looking at Nat.

"Dare!" She says with a challenging tone.

"I dare you to kiss metal arm!" He quickly says back at her.

Bucky raises his eyebrows and Nat looks confused for a second. She looks quickly at Bruce but he just looks down at his hands, so she rolls her eyes and says, "Fine. I will."

She moves quickly to Bucky and pulls him in for a kiss. Bucky is sitting on the couch, stunned.

Steve's mouth drops open and I can't help but giggle at the sight. Wanda follows suit and we are both giggling as we look at Nat going all in.

She finally pulls back and Bucky is still sitting there, completely stunned.

Nat sits back down and crosses her legs, "There. I did it. Thought I wouldn't?"

Thor is laughing, shaking his head, "Alright Romanoff, you win. Who's next?"

Wanda pipes up, "I have one. Maddie, Truth or Dare?"

I look back at her, surprised, unsure of which one would be least embarrassing for me.

"Uhm.." I say, thinking about my answer perhaps a second too long. I glance at Steve and he shrugs at me.

"Truth." I pick truth to try and stay safe - knowing Wanda she would have made me kiss Steve in front of everyone just to tease me.

"Alright," she says, "Do you fancy anyone in this room?"

She looks at me with a mischievous look and she is definitely teasing me, although in my current state I don't really mind. I blush a bit as I see everyone looking at me with expecting eyes.

I look down at my hands and back at Wanda, "Yes."

Everyone looks around for a second and Thor asks, "Who is it?"