Chapter 142: Suffer

*Hi bbys! Here's some smut for ya (just oral, but still). Maddie takes charge in this one and leaves Bucky a whiny, whimpering mess. Hope ya like it!*

MADELINE

I kiss Steve again before hooking my fingers in his briefs and pulling them down his legs. 

I can hear Bucky grunt in frustration as I tease Steve's hard cock with my hand.

I sit down on my knees and stroke him lightly with my hand, Steve moaning softly as I touch him. 

When I lick his tip teasingly he groans and wraps his hand in my hair, and I can hear Bucky's breath hitching at the sight. 

I move my lips down his shaft slowly as my tongue swirls around it, and back and forth a few times, bringing a groan out of Steve and a frustrated huff out of Bucky. 

I quickly release Steve and move to stand back up, "I think you should go lie next to Bucky on the bed, Stevie." 

Steve smirks at me and chuckles, "Gladly." 

He lays down next to Bucky on the bed, who looks more and more frustrated by the second, and I follow Steve to the bed before lying between his legs. 

I look at Bucky, "What are the rules, Buck?" 

Bucky sighs, "I can't touch." 

"What can't you touch?"

"Myself," he says between clenched teeth. 

"And what else?" 

"You." 

"Good boy," I say with a smirk as I wrap my hand around Steve's hard cock and move my lips over his tip. My tongue swipes against his tip, licking and teasing, and I make sure to put on a show for Bucky as he watches us. 

I move down further on Steve's cock, wrapping my lips firmly around him, and it makes him groan, the sound vibrating in his chest. 

Buck makes an irritated sound, rumbling from deep in his chest, and it makes me smirk as I move down further on Steve's cock. 

I take Steve all the way in my throat and he moans loudly before his hand goes back to my hair, pulling it back and grabbing it tightly. 

I look up and make eye contact with him and I can see the lust and excitement in his eyes. I start bobbing up and down his shaft slowly and when I look at Bucky, our eyes meet, and all I see in his are frustration. 

My hand moves to Steve's balls and I caress them gently as I continue taking him down my throat, making both of the boys groan. One is from satisfaction, the other is from complete annoyance. 

"Doll," Bucky says with gritted teeth, his hands holding onto in sheets tightly, "You're not being fair." 

I chuckle with Steve's cock sheathed in my throat and it makes him moan softly because of the vibrations. 

"Doll." Bucky says sternly and I meet his intense gaze. He looks frustrated, maybe even angry, and it only makes me more satisfied. 

I back away a little, removing Steve's cock from my mouth but continuing to stroke him in my hand, as I address Bucky, "What?" 

His jaw clenches, "You're not being fair." 

"Neither were you," I reply with a shrug, "You did this to yourself, Barnes," and then I move back down, taking Steve's cock in my mouth again. 

I lock eyes with Steve and.I can see he's enjoying every second of this. I know he likes the attention from me, and I'm sure he enjoys watching Bucky squirm like this.