Chapter 103: Let's Play a Game

MADELINE 

"Alright," Nat says as she gets up from her seat, "We played Truth or Dare and Never Have I Ever last time." 

She walks to the bar and grabs an empty bottle. Once she returns she says, "Let's play Spin The Bottle this time." 

Everyone groans again and I look at her, "Nat, I'm pretty sure there's a large part of the group who would not be comfortable with that." I look at the people around me, most of them in a relationship, except for Thor and Bucky. Well, he kind of is, the others just don't know he is. 

"Relax, Sparkles," she says, "We'll do it differently. I'm not trying to make anyone cheat on their partners, here." 

I cock an eyebrow at her, "What do you have in mind then?" 

"Well," she says as she sits back down next to Bruce, "You spin the bottle. And whoever it lands on, you can ask that person a question. If they choose not to, they drink." 

"That's boring, Romanoff!" Thor exclaims and I look at him. Perhaps he was hoping he would get to kiss some mortals again, tonight. 

"Okay," Nat replies, "We can make a rule that says they can choose to answer the question. If they choose not to, you have to give them a dare." 

Thor nods in satisfaction, "I like that." 

I scrunch my face at Nat, unsure of the situation. 

I feel Steve's breath against my ear, "Sounds like trouble. I don't like it." 

I nod in response. I don't like it either. Not at all. 

Steve clears his throat, "Alright, but no dares can be about kissing." 

"Oh come on," Thor says, "It's just a little fu-"

"No." Steve cuts him off, his face stern.

"But what if-" 

"Thor, I said no." 

I glance between the two of them and Steve's face is stone cold, clearly remembering the last time we played a game and Thor kissed me. Thor puts his hands up in surrender, "Yeah, okay, fine. No kissing." 

Steve nods at him before glancing down at me, giving me a quick smile. My body tingles at his stern tone, my mind quickly flashing back to what happened earlier. 

"Okay then, I'll go first," Nat says as she spins the bottle. It lands on Tony. 

He rolls his eyes before replying, "Alright hit me, Romanoff." 

She cocks an eyebrow, "How many women have you slept with?" 

Pepper widens her eyes and looks at Tony who looks completely caught off guard. Nat's going in, hard. 

Tony mumbles, "I'm not answering that." 

Nat grins, "Alright, dare it is. I dare you to do a dance in front of us, right now." 

Tony rolls his eyes again, "And if I don't?"

"There's no option to not do it," Nat responds and the others protest. 

"There should be an option if you get a dare that's out of line," Bruce says as he glances to Nat. 

She looks at him sternly but then her expression softens as they look each other. 

She turns back to the group, "Alright, if you refuse a question AND a dare, you drink. But not just a sip. The entire drink." 

Tony gets up from his seat and says, "You know what, I actually have the perfect song. FRIDAY, play Back in Black by AC/DC."