Chapter 188: Still Amazing

MADELINE

Steve's lips meet mine urgently and desperately and all I'm able to do is match it. 

My tongue dances with his eagerly when I part my lips for him, my hands tangling in his hair and tugging on it to earn a moan out of him. 

I can feel the desperation in his movements, his hips quickly coming down to meet mine as he rubs his erection against me. 

He feels so good and smells so good, I just want to relish in this feeling. But if I let him get his way like this I know he'll just focus on me and that's not what I want right now. 

In one swift move I wrap my legs around his waist and flip us around on the bed. 

I straddle his waist as I keep kissing him, and he makes a surprised noise when I flip us over. 

"Damn," he says with a chuckle, "You just flipped over a super soldier, baby." 

"I've been working out," I reply with a grin. I plant a kiss on his lips again before I start kissing down his jaw to his neck. 

Once I reach the skin on his neck, I dart my tongue out to trace patterns on it and it earns a groan from him. 

I smile against his skin as I continue working my way down and once I reach the spot on his neck that I know makes his toes curl, I kiss it before sucking on it to leave a mark. 

As soon as I do, he makes a deep rumbling sound from his chest, sounding practically like a purr, and it goes straight to my core. 

Fuck, this man is so sexy it's practically unbearable. 

My hands flounder around until I can grab hold of his t-shirt and I start lifting it off him, my lips only leaving his neck briefly to get it off him before landing back on it again, a little lower this time to leave another possessive mark. 

I feel Steve's hands tightening on my waist at the feeling and I'm in love with the sounds he makes as he tries to strangle a moan. 

I kiss my way down to his chest, pulling back for a moment to take it in. 

I've missed this chest.

My gaze moves down his torso and to the spot where I'm straddling him, before making it's way back up until my eyes meet his. 

Strike that. I've missed this man. 

This hunk of a man lying beneath me who is currently at my complete mercy. I smirk at his slightly parted lips and his pink tinged cheeks. 

I reach up, running my fingers over the flushed skin on his cheek before cupping it as I lean forward again to kiss him. 

"You're so fucking sexy, you know that?" I whisper against his lips before kissing him again. 

He chuckles, "And that's coming from you." 

I giggle, pecking his lips again before moving down his body a little, "Yep. I mean, even these.. Look at them!" 

I giggle as I grab onto his pecks, squeezing gently. "God damn, they feel nice." 

He laughs, "You like my chest?"