Chapter 189: Needy Puppy

MADELINE

I giggle as I crawl off Steve's lap, his eyes still roaming over me and his lips still parted in a pant. 

I look down at him with a smile, "You want me to get a towel to clean you up?" 

Steve chuckles, "Pretty sure you already cleaned me up, baby. Jesus christ, that was amazing." 

I blush as my smile widens, "Yeah, that felt really fucking good." 

He takes my hand and pulls me to him so I land on the bed before he maneuvers me onto my side and practically wraps himself around me, one leg over my own as he places one arm under my head and another over my waist. 

I hum happily at the feeling of him pressed close against me, nuzzling into him further. 

He leans down, smelling my hair before rubbing his nose and mouth against my neck as he whispers, "Love you so much." 

I lean my head to the side to give him better access to my neck as I whisper back, "Love you more." 

"Not possible," he grumbles and when his teeth nip at the skin on my neck I giggle again. 

"Yes it is!" 

"It's not," he says sternly, hugging me even tighter as he leaves kisses from my neck down to my shoulder. 

That's when I hear a soft knock on the door and Steve quickly reaches down to grab the duvet, covering both of us.

He doesn't make any effort to move away from me though and I roll my eyes with a chuckle as I whisper, "You know if they see us like this they'll still know what we just did, right?" 

Steve shrugs, "I don't care," burying his head back in my neck as he mutters against my skin, "Tell whoever it is to come in at their own risk." 

I laugh and wiggle my ass teasingly against him, making him growl in my ear as he sucks a mark onto my neck, and I grin as I say, "Come in." 

The door opens slowly and a bit hesitantly until I see a familiar face peeking in. 

When Bucky's face splits into a grin, my own grin widens, and I giggle again, "Hey Buck." 

Bucky snorts, "I had a feeling you two weren't decent. I heard some noises." 

He swiftly gets inside before locking the door behind him and then he stands by it with a smirk on his face as he crosses his arms. 

"You missed breakfast." 

Steve purrs against my neck as he sucks another mark onto it and I giggle again, "Oops?" 

Bucky rolls his eyes with a chuckle before he moves closer and sits down on the bed in front of me. 

"I got worried for a second. Thought you two were going to talk. If you wanted alone time you could have just said so." 

I scan his face for a moment but when he just smiles softly I take his hand, "We did talk. Alone time wasn't intentional, promise." 

Bucky nods, "Okay.. But everything is okay, then?"

I nod at Bucky and Steve makes a disgruntled noise when the movement gives him less access to my neck, purring in my ear, "Stay still, I'm making art here." 

He bites into the skin on my neck and sucks yet another mark onto it, making Bucky raise a brow as he chuckles at Steves actions. 

"You don't think she's marked up enough yet, pal?"