Chapter 123: Prințesă

MADELINE

Bucky's lips catches mine as soon as I say it, his metal hand moving to my neck, holding onto me tightly, as he pulls me against him.

I sigh against his lips and relish in the feel of him. I move my hands to his chest, feeling the muscles underneath his taut skin, and excitement runs through me. 

His hands move down to my ass as his lips kiss mine furiously, and he lifts me up easily. I wrap my legs around his waist instinctively and my hands moves around his neck. 

I'm kissing him hungrily and desperately as he walks me out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. 

I feel his hardening member between my legs and I can't help but move myself against it. 

When he sits down on the bed I swipe my tongue across his lips and he parts them immediately. When his tongue meets mine it sends electricity to my core and I moan softly. 

His hands move down to my ass, grabbing and groping it firmly, and I grind down on him in response. 

I'm still kissing him desperately, it's like I can't get enough of him. My entire body is on fire as I feel him against me and I can't wait, I can't be patient, I need to feel him. I need more.  

When I grind down on him again a soft grunt leaves his lips and he pulls away from me slightly, his eyes searching mine. 

"You want me to fuck you, doll?" 

I nod furiously at his words and when I try to pull him back in for a kiss, he resists, moving himself back a little more. 

When I whine and pout at his actions, he chuckles. 

"I want you to show me. Show me how much you want me, baby." 

I feel myself clenching around nothing at his words and it's frustrating and infuriating. 

I pull him harshly to me, my lips clamping down on his as I kiss him hard. 

Our tongues meet roughly and impatiently and I grind down on him harder, faster. 

I move myself against him over and over again, the feeling sending shocks of pleasure through my body. The towel is the only thing covering him, and I feel the material slipping between us as I keep moving my core against his hard erection. 

When I hear him moan against my lips it takes me over the edge. 

I swiftly move off him and drop to my knees, removing the towel from what I desire the most right now. 

I'm met with the sight of his beautiful cock. It's glistening and inviting and I immediately wrap my lips around it, my tongue teasing the tip as I do. 

"Fuck, doll," he groans and his metal hand wraps in my hair as I start to move my mouth on him sloppily. 

My movements are quick and desperate as I work my lips on him when my tongue swipes on his tip again I get the sweet taste of his precum. 

His groans and grunts are only spurring me on and I can feel my entire body on edge, desperate for his touch. 

"Jesus fuck - oh shit - what the fuck are you doing to me," he moans as I take him further down my throat and my hand moves to his balls, caressing them gently but firmly. 

His head drops back at the pleasure and I can tell he's getting closer to his climax quickly. 

"Fuck, doll, I can't - ah," he groans as his hold on my hair tightens and I continue my quick movements on him.