Chapter 14: Falling

STEVE

I wake up in Madeline's bed. I have my arms wrapped tightly around her, my leg tangled with hers.

I open my eyes slowly and see Maddie's beautiful face in front of me. She is still asleep, eyes closed, and her hand is on my cheek.

I don't know when she turned around but I clearly remember spooning her from behind when we went to sleep. I have no idea what time it is but it feels like I've slept for days. I was exhausted, having spent the past few days sleeping next to her hospital bed in a stuffy chair, and considering how difficult it already is for me to sleep it definitely didn't help.

I pull her closer against me and she stirs a little. I kiss her cheek gently, not wanting to wake her up.

I maneuver my arm out from under her and slip out of bed to go to the bathroom. On my way I check the time. 10am - that's the latest I have slept in years. Guess no-one has needed me because I have no messages. I honestly don't mind, this week has been overwhelming enough.

I go to the bathroom and splash some water in my face. I look better than yesterday but I still look worse than usual, that's for sure. As I exit the bathroom again Madeline is on her side, looking at me as I walk towards her.

"Good morning", I say as I walk closer. I walk to her side and kneel down, putting my hand on her cheek, "How did you sleep?"

"Good", she says, "what time is it?"

"10 am"

"Oh wow Cap, you slept in late today. I thought you were a morning person?" She smirks at me as she finishes her sentence.

I chuckle a bit and then shrug "I guess no-one needed me to save them today."

"No plans this morning then?" She asks, lifting an eyebrow at me.

I furrow my brows, "No, not that I'm aware of."

"Oh good", she says, "That means I get you all to myself".

She puts her hands behind my neck and pulls me down into a kiss. I reciprocate and it spurs me on, the kiss gets deeper, more passionate, more heated. I move to get on top her and she spreads her legs, letting me lie in between her legs as we continue to kiss.

She is only wearing my t-shirt which is too big on her, and panties. I'm in my briefs.

I feel myself getting hard instantly by her touch and she feels it too as she grinds her pelvis against my bulge.

Her hands travel up and down my back and as I bite her lower lip, her nails dig into my back.

"Oh. Captain." She says the magic word and she knows what it does to me.

I quickly move to take off her t-shirt and I'm met with that beautiful sight of her breasts. They are bigger than the girls I have been with in the past, and they are perfectly perky.

I move my hand down to touch her and as I start kissing her again, I squeeze her nipple between my fingers which makes her moan. Her moan takes me to higher places and I growl in response.

"Please. Captain." She says between her kisses and I pull away, only slightly, to look at her and reply "Yes, doll?"

I'm still squeezing her nipple, grinding my cock against her, and she moans loudly and then says, "Please fuck me Captain. It's been too long."

It takes me over the edge and I move back, slipping her panties down and kicking off my briefs. When I touch her I feel how wet she is - drenched really. I move my fingers up and down her slit and as I see her arch her back and hear her moans get lighter, I enter one finger in her which is quickly followed by another one. I finger her, my pace quick, her moans increasing.

"Please. Steve. I need you closer. Now. Please." I spread her legs a little further and move back on top of her, my cock at her entrance. I look at her and her eyes are meeting mine, she looks needy and desperate as she looks at me.

I feel my cock throbbing and it's pushing against her entrance, but I wait to enter her.

"Madeline" I say and she looks at me hungrily and sighs "Yes Stevie?", waiting in anticipation.

I move my hand to her cheek and keep eye contact as I continue, "I... I'm falling in love with you."

At first she looks shocked but then she smiles at me and says the words that make my heart skip a beat. "I'm falling in love with you too, Stevie."

I kiss her deeply and as we kiss I move inside her with a deep thrust and she screams in pleasure.

I start out with slow, deep strokes, feeling myself going deeper and deeper inside her until she is taking all of me. I groan as I pick up the pace, "Fuck doll, you are so fucking tight. And so wet. So wet for me. I don't know how much longer I can last."

I'm panting as I speak and the words come out as low growls as it's impossible for me to speak in full sentences right now.

She is moaning into my mouth as we kiss and she whimpers as my strokes get quicker and quicker. She whimpers even louder this time and says "Steve. I'm getting close. Fuck. Im gonna cum. Please don't stop. I'm gonna cum."

I try to keep my pace but I feel myself reaching my limit so I reply "Me too doll, I am so fucking close. Come for me sweetheart. Come all over your Captain's cock." And it makes her scream and we both crash into our orgasms at the same time.

I am panting as I finish and it takes me a second to come back down from the pleasure. She whimpers as I pull myself out of her and I kiss her in response. "Fuck Maddie. I think I'm addicted to you."

She is lying with her eyes closed and in a low hum she says, "I will never get sick of this. Or you."

I kiss her again and walk to the bathroom to get a towel. As I start cleaning her off she seems to come back to reality and she looks up at me.

"Steve.. Does it always feel like this?"

She looks at me with a quizzical look.

I furrow my eyebrows as I respond, "What do you mean doll?"

She sits up in bed and looks down at her hands as she replies, "Sex. Is this normal for you? Is it because of the serum? Does it always feel like this to you? Every time I'm with you I am nearly bursting. It feels so..."

"Electric" I interrupt her and she looks up at me quickly and nods.

"Yes. Electric. That's exactly it."

I sit down next to her and take her hand, "No, that's not normal to me. I haven't felt that before. I don't know what it is, but it sure feels so damn good to me."

She blushes at me and kisses me gently. "I agree."