Chapter 178: Electric Again

MADELINE

Steve's kisses make their way up my shoulder to my neck as Bucky's lips conquers mine. 

I'm overwhelmed by the feeling of them once again near me, touching me. 

I'm overwhelmed by how they feel, close to me again. 

I'm overwhelmed by the electricity that is now starting to run through me again. 

I haven't had this feeling in five years. The sensation is strange, dizzying. Even more so than when I was without them for two months. 

It's been dormant for so many years now, I never thought it would come back. But the absence of it brought so many doubts and insecurities upon me. 

"I don't want to disappoint you," I whisper against Bucky's lips and it makes him smile softly as he opens his eyes to look at me, "Doll, you could never disappoint us. You should know that by now." 

When he dives in and kisses me again it's needier, more greedy, and his tongue instantly meets mine. 

My tongue is dancing with his, fighting for dominance in a slow and sensual way as we take the time to taste and feel each other. 

Despite the fact that they haven't really been away, that it doesn't feel like that to them, they're both taking their time to let me get used to feeling them again. 

Steve's kisses on my neck are slow and patient until habit gets the best of him and he sucks a mark onto my skin. 

I whimper into Bucky's mouth, his lips holding me hostage, when I feel Steve bite and suck on the sensitive spot on my neck. 

I'm sure he's leaving a mark because he knows it's been far too long, and it's a feeling I was once so used to, but no longer are, but also one that I welcome back with open arms. 

Getting marked by Steve Rogers is a feeling I've missed and needed for five years. 

I pull away from Bucky so I can turn to look at Steve with wild eyes, "Stevie, please. I need you." 

He cups my cheeks with his large hands before he slowly moves down closer, his lips meeting mine gently. 

My entire body tingles, is vibrant and electrified at this point. 

I feel the current running through my veins and it only makes me hungry for more. 

I put my hand behind his neck to pull him closer as I kiss him deeper, moaning against his lips. 

He tastes sweet, and familiar. His lips are soft, and gentle, but also needy and desperate. 

Steve Rogers has been such a huge part of my life, has meant so much to the person I've become, and finally having him back in my arms feels unreal. 

He has always been so patient with me.

So understanding, kind, and sweet. Ever since the first tender moment we shared. 

I suddenly remember the national hero, sitting on my bed for the first time as his big blue eyes met mine with a longing I'd never experienced before. 

My thoughts are instantly hurled back to the first kiss we ever shared, and the first night we ever spent together. 

Madeline? Can I kiss you?

Maddie.. I need to know if you want to do this. I'm getting to a point now where it's going to be hard for me to stop. Once we cross that line... How do you feel?