Chapter 23: Sharon

STEVE

I'm lost in Maddie's eyes when I hear the familiar voice again.

"Hi, I'm Sharon. I don't believe we've met yet."

I release my grip on Maddie's waist and she turns to look at Sharon, who is holding her hand out for Maddie to shake.

Maddie takes it and smiles as she says, "Hi, no I don't think we have. I'm Madeline. Newest Avenger. Nice to meet you." Good girl.

Sharon releases Maddie's grip and studies her a bit.

She looks from Maddie to me and says, "So, has Steve been training you then?"

I shift to look at Maddie as Sharon keeps looking at me.

She finally turns to Maddie when she replies, "Yes, he has. I've learned a lot from Cap."

"Well that's great," Sharon answers, "Steve always was a good soldier." She smiles politely.

"Yes, well, I seem to be doing okay as long as I just do as the Captain says," Maddie replies, smiling playfully at Sharon.

As soon as she calls me Captain I feel my pants tightening. She knows what she's doing right now and she's enjoying it - and it's sexy as hell.

"Right," Sharon says, "Well I think I'll go mingle. Nice to meet you Madeline. Steve." She gives me a short nod before leaving.

Maddie looks up at me with a playful expression on her face and I quickly put my hand on the small of her back and lead her down the halls towards the rooms.

"Where are we going, Captain?" She says in a teasing tone and it's almost painful now. I move her inside her room and close the door behind me.
I move her around and push her up against the door.

"Oh, you're good," I say looking down at her, my pants even tighter now.

She looks up at me and says, "I have no idea what you're talking about," and then she licks her lips seductively. It takes me over the edge.

I crash my lips down onto hers and her hands are instantly in my hair, pulling and tugging. As I move my lips down to her neck she moans and pulls me closer.

As she moves her hand down to my pants she feels the bulge and says, "Oh Captain. Did that turn you on? Me talking to your ex?" She chuckles a bit as she strokes me.

"No," I say, "You teasing me in public did."