Chapter 192: Feral

*Smut warning: HEAVY breeding kink. That's basically the whole premise of this chapter lmao. Lots of cum-play and mention of cum. Praise mixed with some degradation/dumbification. Both boys doing their best to make sure it's theirs (hehehe)*

MADELINE

Bucky's lips move against mine desperately and urgently, and I chirp a little in surprise when he launches himself at me. 

He wraps his arms around my waist and before I know it, he's lifting me up, making me wrap my legs and arms around him to keep myself steady. 

He walks over to the bed before he sits down, keeping me in his lap as he kisses me. His hands start pawing and pulling at my clothes, his movements quick and rushed and it makes me chuckle slightly against his lips. 

"Calm down," I mumble but he only grunts disapprovingly, his hands working quickly to pull my shirt off. 

Within a matter of seconds, he has me stripped down to only my panties and he throws me onto the bed, pulling his own shirt off and pushing down his pants before he crawls onto the bed. 

His hand slides up my body as he hovers over me, his eyes wild and lustful as they blaze into mine. 

I'm looking up at him wide-eyed, slightly taken aback by his reaction, and for a moment I completely forget where I am, until I see Steve moving closer. 

When I glance over Bucky's shoulder to look at him, Steve has an amused smile on his face. He cocks a brow at me before he says, "Told you." 

I'm about to respond when Bucky's lips land back on mine, his hand trailing down over my chest to my stomach as he kisses me. 

I don't even realize what's happening until I hear the fabric tearing and I immediately push at his chest to scold him. 

"Bucky! I liked those!" 

"I needed them off," he replies gruffly, his fingers quickly moving down to my core to trail my arousal. 

He groans, the sound deep and low in his chest when he feels how wet I am, and it's also a bit surprising to me just how much his demeanor is affecting me right now. 

His fingers toy with my pussy, spreading my arousal around my folds before they move up to flick at my clit. 

I whimper softly at the movement and it makes Bucky's lips quirk up into a smile before he does it again. 

"So sensitive, hmm?" He whispers as he watches my face, "Did Stevie not do a good enough job earlier? You need more?" 

Steve makes an annoyed noise as he huffs out, "Excuse me, I always do a good job." 

I giggle at that, nodding, "He's right Buck, he always does." 

Bucky smirks, glancing at Steve over his shoulder as he says, "Then why is she still so needy, hm? Clearly you didn't satisfy her." 

Steve's face turns into a deep frown, his lips pursing in annoyance and it only makes me giggle again as I swat Bucky's shoulder, "Stop that, you're hurting his feelings." 

"He can take it," Bucky mumbles before he leans down to plant kisses on my collarbones. His lips move down further, his tongue darting out as he moves and I feel the scruff on his face as it scratches my skin. 

His lips finally land on my breast, placing gentle kisses until he reaches my nipple. His tongue play with the hardened pebble before he latches on, sucking and licking it, his teeth nipping occasionally.