Chapter 161: Take It

MADELINE

*Warnings: Edging, overstimulation, vibrating arm (that's a warning in itself). Passing out from overstimulation, some degradation and praise. Sex (DP as per usual when it's both boys lmao). Aftercare <3*

I'm guided onto the bed as Steve kisses me hungrily. 

Bucky's lips leave my neck, and I can hear him walking around the room, but I have no idea what he's doing. 

The only thing I can focus on is Steve, his lips taking mine possessively as he hovers over me on the bed. 

I feel the bed dipping behind me and I can sense Bucky's hands caressing my shoulders softly, before Steve pulls away from my lips and he looks down at me. 

"We're going to try something new tonight, sweetheart. Do you trust us?" 

I nod immediately, no hesitation because I trust them completely. With everything in me. 

"Yes," I reply, looking up at Steve. 

"Good," he says, and then I feel Bucky's hands guiding my upper body upwards, making me sit upright, before moving away from my shoulders. He grabs something from the nightstand and before I know it, I feel my eyes being covered by something silky. 

He ties it at the back of my head, his fingers gentle as he ties the knot. 

My body tingles immediately as I lose sight, my other senses heightened instantly. My heartbeat picks up a little as I get nervous, doing my best to get used to the darkness. 

I've never done anything remotely like this before. It feels strange, not being able to see them. Not being able to see the men currently touching me, kissing my skin, but it also excites me. 

I feel Steve pull away from where he was hovering over me, and I can tell he's undressing when I hear his belt clink and his zipper go down. 

Bucky's hands are caressing my hair softly as he sits behind me, clearly coaxing me to relax. 

"You okay?" he whispers in my ear and I nod, "Yeah, I'm okay. This is just new." 

"I know," he says with a chuckle, "But it's going to be so much fun, doll." 

As he says that I feel the bed dipping around me again, and then I feel Steve's warm hands on my arms as he sits behind me. He pulls me backwards, towards him, and I can quickly tell that he's leaning against the headboard of the bed, placing me between his legs. 

"Bucky's going to try something tonight, love."

"What's he going to try?" I ask Steve, turning my head towards his face, towards the sound of his voice. He kisses my shoulder as I hear the rustling of Bucky taking off his clothes. 

"You'll see," Steve replies quietly, "You remember the word?" 

"Yes. Pineapple," I whisper and then I feel Bucky's metal hand running from my ankle up to my inner thigh. 

The cold metal makes my body shudder and my core tingle, his fingers massaging my skin softly. 

I feel him stopping for a moment, and then I hear a familiar click of metal plates, followed by a low humming. 

His hand vibrates against the skin of my inner thigh, moving slowly and languidly across my skin, and it makes me even more excited than before. 

His fingers hook in the material of my panties, pulling them down my legs slowly, the vibrations on one side sending shivers down my spine as he moves.