Chapter 2

After entering the door, Xie Tao saw the environment inside more clearly.

The area of ​​this nursing association is very large, but it is very empty. There are only a few main buildings, and other open spaces seem to be so idle.

The iron gate at the doorway was rusted and most of them were not replaced. There was no guard at the gate. The flower beds and lawns on the roadside seemed to be no longer pruned for a long time... Xie Wei went to the place where the office building should be. The closer I get closer, the more worried I am.

It's not that he said that this baby care association is not very good at looking at the economic situation. Even if the correct way to save the world is to let him come here as a childcare worker, how does Xie Tao feel that there is a sense of crisis in this place that is going to be closed at any time?

No matter what, please apply first.

Shaking out the mess of thoughts, Xie Wei stood in front of a wooden door with an office sign, and raised his right hand and knocked it twice.

"Hey."

After a crisp knock on the door, it took about three or four seconds, and there was a slight hesitation in the office. "Please come in."

So Xie Wei unscrewed the door handle and walked in.

Humanity......?

Seeing the young human beings who came in, sitting at the desk, the girl who counted the monthly income and expenditure was obviously stunned, but she quickly reacted. She stood up politely and asked: "Hello, please, you are coming... ...?"

The young girl who asked the question was able to look good and had two small tentacles on her head. She occasionally swayed slightly when she spoke, and her eyes were obviously erect.

Although Xie Tao has seen many non-human races on the way led by the golden light ball, this close contact with the alien race is a novel experience for Xie Tao. Let him At this time, the mood is inevitably more ups and downs.

If you are forced to cross this point, from the perspective of an art creator, Xie Tao actually feels that this experience is very interesting, and the novel experience can inspire him a lot of inspiration.

"Apply." Xie Zhen replied with a voice, and at the same time he put the piece of paper that had been removed from the iron door to the front desk. "I saw this job list attached to the door."

I didn't expect it to be this answer. The tentacles on the top of the girl suddenly shook and looked surprised.

The job ticket has been posted on the door for several months. Of course, there are other places on the street. But in the past few months, there have been no people who have applied for it. She and the president have no regard for recruiting people. Hope.

If the salary is high, of course, there is no way to recruit people, but the problem is that their association has no money! The salary given is 1800 credits per month, as for additional benefits, such as year-end bonuses... None. The only thing that is good is probably only the package to eat and live.

The average person just finds another job and does not stop at this salary. Besides, it is very difficult for the childcare staff to be recruited. It is more difficult to recruit new employees. Now that someone is finally willing to apply, Xia Qi is of course very happy, but the young man is a human being... As far as she knows, there is probably no cub in the entire interstellar family that employs human caregivers.

This is not a prejudice against the human race, but an objective cause.

Once the special weapon equipment is removed, human beings are very weak, which is almost a consensus of all races outside the human race.