Chapter 78

The Sanctuary is the place where the Saan prophet and the priests pray and perceive daily. For the Saan, this is the most solemn and sacred place on their planet. 

There is a hollow in the dome at the innermost point of the temple, and the light penetrates through the hollow, causing a beam of light in the hall.

In the envelope of this bright beam, there is a high table with a book spread out. This book is jade, and it is still standing on the platform.

The innermost part of the Sanya Temple is also the core of the entire temple. The three prophets of the Saen are now present, and there are many priests and scholars who are working or studying in the hall.

A Knox came in the temple, and the Saen people who were active in the hall now stopped moving. They put their eyes on this Knox.

"Is this the case?" He was led into the hall, and Xie Tao looked up and looked at the huge crystal suspended in the sky.

The crystal is irregular in shape, colorless and translucent, and is enclosed in a golden ring, which floats up and down very regularly in this ring.

Another old man on the high platform who had not seen Xie Tao but also wore a white prophet robes bowed to him and followed a high-ranking priest who was led by him. Xie Tao approached Yai and approached the stone book. The table.

After approaching, Xie Tao saw the whole picture of the book.

The spread of the left page is engraved with a complex rune, while the right page is deeply embedded with a miniature version of a huge crystal on the head.

"Put your hand on this crystal." Standing with the other two prophets, Clay pointed to the right page of the two people who came close.

Yayi's expression was a step forward. Before the other party put their hands on it, Xie Wei took the person one step at a time and looked up at the front side: "Is there any danger?"

When Nicholas was dragged, this Knox was very peaceful and stopped in the same place, without making any extra moves.

When the latter confirmed the location, Xie Tao let go of his hand.

"That... go." In the gaze of Yai who was turned back, Xie Tao nodded encouragingly.

So he resumed the action, and Knox, who was just hanging his silver tail, lifted his right hand and placed it on the small crystal.

Almost as Knox just touched the small crystal, the huge crystal suspended above was like the induction, and the crystal surface of the instant appeared a lot of golden lines.

These golden lines seem to flow, and in a short time they are intertwined with magnificent runes on the surface of the crystal.

After the completion of the rune, this huge crystal also began to give corresponding feedback -

Yai's hand on the right side of the page did not move. As time went on, the golden lines that surfaced the huge crystal surface gradually changed.

The original dazzling gold gradually dimmed, and in a short time it became dark gold, and the flow of the lines seemed to be delayed, like silt, without the light inspiration of the previous.

Seeing this scene, the three prophets who were watching in the vicinity had almost decided. The stone of the soul can reflect the inner heart of a person. The heart is the most essential thing of a person. This essence cannot be disguised.

The lines on the crystal continue to darken, and what will happen in the end, all the Saan people in the temple actually feel that there is no suspense.