Chapter 67

When the tail was pulled around, Xie's hand touched the silver hair of Knox in front of him. Once again, he couldn't help but hear the word "like" from the other party's mouth. Xie's time to stay is obviously Longer. 

After saying these two words, Yayi thought about it, and he added a word later.

"I want it."

It is also a low-pitched voice that is very close, and it is especially clear in Xie Zhen's ear. These two words are put together, making it difficult for Xie Tao to have the opportunity to misunderstand this kind of love.

This is the second time that Xie Tao heard that Knox said to him. When he first listened, Xie Yi subconsciously understood the "like" that the other party said as a nestling plot.

But this time, Xie Tao felt that he could not understand it anymore.

Just now he asked this Knox if he didn't like the flower. Xie Tao saw the other person point his head and there was no change in his face.

When this Knox opened his mouth to say to him, Xie Tao saw that the two squats in the vicinity of the cockroaches shrank slightly, and the cold look that was dispensable when he nodded.

After talking about the two words, Yai, who was encircling Xie with his tail, didn't do anything more. He just lowered his head and gambled silently on the former.

Unprepared, Xie Tao was poked somewhere in the heart by this Knox's docile gesture that he inadvertently showed.

When the other side took the initiative to bow his head and gave him a corner, it was similar. At that time, Xie Tao had this feeling, but he could not respond slowly.

This feeling of being lightly poked in a soft place in the center should be interpreted as moving.

When treated as special, it is usually easy to find as a person who accepts this "special".

Xie Tao is now clearly aware of it.

"...other?" I don't know how to react. Xie Zhen lived for a while, and finally only had time to come up with this sentence.

After asking this sentence, Xie Tao waited for a moment, and he heard the voice of the response.

"I don't know." Thinking for a second, Yai gave this answer.

Not without, but not knowing.

This answer is a bit foul for Xie Tao.

The tail on the waist is very tight, and before the cold tail is willing to let go, Xie Zhen can't move.

In this position, Xie Zhen suddenly felt that her cheek was kissed, and did not respond, but was second.

The thin lips that touched the cheeks gave a slightly cool touch, but they were also soft.

This touch is gradually approaching from the cheek to the corner of the lips. Xie Zhen found this, but because of the special feeling of temptation from this kiss, Xie Yu's heart suddenly softened, slightly relaxed, and finally chose not to move.

It was allowed.

The tail of the Knox circle on the young waist was unconsciously moving, and the subconsciously tightened the tail a little.

When I was released by this silver tail, Xie Hao touched the corner of her lips that had just been licked, and some ostriches did not speak. At this time, Xie Zhen heard a low voice from the Muka cub next to him. It was not a snoring sound, but a simpler voice.

Xie Yi could not help but cough. He approached and let the Muka cub lower his head. Then Xie Yu kissed the forehead of this large cub.

Four important rewards wanted to be arrested at the Seine Star, confirming that the information was correct. The Star Alliance headquarters that received the report dispatched the relevant personnel to the Seine Star in the first time, and it took only two days. Caught over.