Chapter 26

"Mr., my wife asked me to remind you to take a look at Channel 266 of the live broadcast platform this afternoon. Do you need to access it for you now?" In the living room, the butler took a look at the light brain that was specially placed on the living room table by the hostess. I approached the man and tried to ask. 

What channel is channel 266 gone?

Donner frowned and thought about it. He was a little vague on the live channel, but he couldn't remember it when he was separated for a long time.

Nothing nodded nodded, and Donner held a document on his hand for a while and acquiesced in the action of the other party.

I don't know why my wife specifically reminded me to watch a live broadcast. Donna lowered her head and started to use the tea set on the table to make tea.

Suddenly he is not busy now, his wife let it look, then it is optimistic.

He and Fuya got married, and from the result, it really can be regarded as a family marriage.

The Warren family has financial resources, and the Leicester family has a reputation as a deep-rooted family. Fuya married him. Strictly speaking, in fact, it is still a low marriage.

In fact, the old family of the Leicester family did not force their little daughter to marry, as the only daughter of the old master, and still the youngest one, Fuya is favored by the elders in the Leicester home.

At the point of marriage, the other party has the right to choose freely, and Fuya chose him.

At that time, it was already the current owner of the Warren family. Downer had no objection to his marriage. The family marriage was originally for mutual benefit and win-win. No matter which family is a young lady, it is enough to give each other enough respect after returning.

But after really getting back to his current wife, Downer had a feeling for his wife.

The light brain on the living room table was started by the housekeeper, entered the live broadcast platform of the star network, and jumped to channel 266. The live video was suddenly presented on the virtual screen.

The picture just jumped, and looked up to see the live content, Donna stunned.

It is the Cub Flight Competition.

At this time, the vague impression of Downer's heart became clear, and the flight contest was actually broadcast live on Channel 266 every year.

Because of the cubs at home, Donner has not paid any attention to this game in the past two years, or deliberately avoided. Suddenly I saw that there was only a complex feeling in his heart.

Let him see what to do?

When I saw the flight contest, I thought of the three-year-old boy who was still learning to fly. Donna had a bit of a dull chest.

I don't want to watch this live broadcast, but I think that my wife let me see it. Donna endured it, and in the end did not make the housekeeper turn off the light brain.

At this time, the flight competition is nearing completion, and the committee is probably calculating the results.

Thinking of satisfying his wife's request after reading the last paragraph, Donner bowed his head slowly and poured tea on himself. The sound of the live broadcast of the contest was drilled into his ear.

Sure enough, to the awards session, I heard what "first place", what "score", and Tangna, who had calmed down the mood, was unmoved at this moment, and the face looked like the usual unsmiling look."...the name of the player is..."