Chapter 42

A slap-sized ice cone was pushed by an invisible force to a target, but because the ability holder had no proficiency in mastering his own strength, the ice crystal lost its head and eventually fell to the ground. 

Along with the sound of landing and a clear sound, the small cone that was thrown out like a stone was broken into two pieces, each lying on the ground.

The young man licked the ice cone of the adult fish next to him. Although he was not in the middle of it, thank you for being a little dumbfounded after the reaction.

Even young cubs have their own likes and dislikes, and cubs usually express the feelings of likes and hates very purely, so the mermaid cub in the pool now clearly shows it. Hostile to the man before.

But after all, it's just a cub, even if it shows a lot of hostility, it's hard to produce any deterrent to those who are hostile.

Because there is no actual attack power, the cubs are more aggressive, and that is the case in the eyes of adults.

Exposing the abilities...

I don't know that the gold mark on the cub's forehead has actually exposed this, but Xie Tao did not want to blame this on the cub.

The face did not change color and approached the pool. Xie Tao hugged the mermaid cub who was still insisting on the hostility of the man behind.

I didn't criticize the cub's behavior of taking ice cubes and swearing. Xie Wei first appease the back of the baby's back in the arms, and then hangs the normal expression, and utters a standard line to the man who is passively exposed. The cub is still small and not sensible."

Because the young man's gesture was seen before, the mermaid cub has been obediently making no sound. Now that the safety is in the youth's arms, this cub is still very silent, only the tail fins move, as a response to the parents.

In an absolutely safe environment, this mermaid cub has of course more enthusiasm, and the line of sight is placed directly on the adult family who said to take it away.

In a hurry to stabilize his manners, Curran also reacted very quickly. He did not have any dissatisfaction with the cubs of his ice. On the contrary, he found that the mermaid cub had ice abilities. It is very pleasant.

As for the youth who refused to do things, Curran was not at all concerned. Because in his opinion, the other party refused the behavior he requested, it must be to talk to him about the conditions, and want more benefits.

I have thought about this situation before I went to Gaia Star. Curran was ready for the moment.

"It's good for both of us to talk about things quickly, so let's make it clear." All of a sudden confirmed the mutated abilities that the cubs have, and Curran is now less patiently negotiating, " The money I just mentioned is the sealing fee. It is also a thank you for your kindness to take care of the young masters in the past few years. The specific amount can be determined by you. What do you think?" Dare to say such a generous speech, Curran is not afraid of the lions in front of the youth club, he decided that the latter did not dare to do so. And he only wants to make quick decisions and bring the cubs back to Helen Mitter as soon as possible.

At this time, Xie Tao had no time to open his mouth. He was faintly aware of a cold and cold atmosphere nearby. Looking down, the mermaid cub in his arms condensed a small ice awl.

Xie Tao had no doubt that if he didn't stop it, the mermaid cub he was holding would have to throw a second ice cube on the other side.

Throwing the newly formed ice crystal into the pool, thank you for the cub: "Hey, Gael doesn't have to."