Chapter 91

For this Riley cub, Xie Tao let Morrison Ken as his parents. In this cub, Xie Tao is the second omnipotent adult.

So when Morrison showed pain, the Riley cub ran to Xie Yu for the first time. This little cub felt that if he took Xie Zhen, he would definitely make Morrison good. Woke up.

However, Xie Tao's limited ability to "do what he wants" is not enough to complete the treatment and to bring Morrison's left arm back to such an exaggeration. He can only help the other person to suppress the pain and let the other person The perception of pain is weakened.

With mental effort to complete the grooming, you can see that the face on the sofa is much better than just before, and Xie Wei puts a little down.

"咕叽~"

I also found that my parents were getting better. This Riley cub was twirling around the legs of Xie Tao, waving the small fins and making a crisp cry. It is very different from the low appearance when I went to see Xie.

Xie Yan bent down and picked up the Riley cub, who was swinging his fins up and down, and touched the back of the cub. He said with a gentle voice: "The baby doesn't have to worry, it will be fine."

"叽~咕叽!"

The little fins flapped on the youth, and the Riley cubs had no doubts about what Xie Tao had said, and they suddenly became very energetic.

Xie Tao held this bright-eyed Riley cub on Morrison's lap, because she knew that the parents were uncomfortable. This cub was very sensible, and she only stayed in peace.

The word "Riley" has a wise meaning in the Riley race, so Xie Tao felt that the young parents of this cub had high expectations for the cubs.

A race that is self-proclaimed by wisdom, Xie Zhen remembers that this race has indeed produced several outstanding figures who have contributed to the overall development of the interstellar development in scientific research, and the sensible of this Riley cub in front of Xie Tao, on the other hand It is also a kind of early wisdom.

The pain was suppressed, and Morrison was almost like a okay person. Looking down at the cub on his leg, Morrison thanked Xie.

"You shouldn't be polite when you ask me for help. You don't want to let Riley worry." Xie Xiao shook his head and responded with a hint.

This sentence really poked the soft side of the other side, watching the Riley cubs who were waiting on their legs and waving a pair of small fins. Morrison gave a nod after two seconds.

The wounds caused by the special weapons developed by the evil gangs in the Stars have not been resolved by the medical department of Xingmeng. It has been shown that this is a very difficult situation, but as the president of the Yunbao Branch, Xie Wei must of course care about the employees. Physical health problems.

Xie Tao issued employment information to the physicians' guild through the Star Network. Before someone can cure Morrison's aftereffects, he will use his mental strength to help the other person to stabilize.

"Today you give a vacation, you take a rest." Before leaving the lounge, Xie Tao put aside this sentence.

There will be a heavy rain just this afternoon, so that the other party will accompany the Riley cub. Since Morrison adopted this Riley cub, after acknowledging that he was a parent in front of the cub, as Xie Zhen expected, with the protection of the parents, this Riley cub has gradually become less afraid of thunder. Sounds.

Although the thunder is heard now, this Riley cub will still drill into the arms of the adults, but when the head is buried in the arms of the adults, the body will not be as fearful as before.