Chapter 60

As Xie Zhen knows, the overall development level of this planet is not as good as other planets. Urban architecture is not as prosperous as Gaia Star or other planets Xie Tao has visited.

There is no such high-tech building, and what you can see in Xie Tao's vision is just a very ordinary town.

Although not prosperous, Xie Wei gently pulled the sharp forearm of the Muka cub next to him, and took the cub to the semi-sand on the front with sparse vegetation. He slowed down the sound. Muka Cub said: "This is Nick's hometown."

home.

I don't quite understand the meaning of this word. This Muka cub bowed his head and couldn't understand it, but the cub still responded with a low voice.

Xie Tao patted on the sharp forearm that he had pulled, knowing that this cub might not understand. Xie Yan patiently and softly explained the voice: "The meaning of hometown is that this is where Nick was born."

The birth in Xie Zhen's sentence does not refer to the time when the cub is broken, but refers to the time when the Muka cub was first born as a young quail egg.

The place where I was born, this Mukka baby cub understands this sentence.

Looking at the planet, which seems to have a familiarity, but is very strange, with the scarlet vertices, this Muka cub finally put his eyes back on Xie Wei and bowed his head to Xie Yu's arms.

Although the appearance looks dangerous and terrible, the Moka cub's control of the lightness of the young man's arms is undoubtedly expressing dependence on the youth. This is the most normal behavior that the cubs will make to the parents.

Xie Tao hugged the big cub, and after doing this, Xie Wei nodded to the young man next to him, indicating that the other party could start leading the way.

The place to go is not the city in front, but the suburbs that are some distance from the city. They need to find a platform to take the suspension vehicle.

There are still some normal transportation facilities. Although the overall development level is lower than other planets, the Seine Star is not an ownerless star.

Sitting on the standard suspension car that can be four-person, Xie Wei gave the cloak hat on the pull of the Knox in his arms on the suspension car. Xie Tao's move was not to cover the promise. The identity of the kes, but to cover the wind and sand.

The vegetation coverage is low and the wind and sand are flying. The environment in this area is a bit harsh on this planet.

To be used to the planet with good environment, Xie Wei, who just came to the Seine Star, is inevitably uncomfortable with the current environment. However, this incompatibility only exists at the beginning, and Xie Wei quickly accepted himself on the planet. environment of.

After pulling the cape hat, Xie Tao knew that there was a sense of moistness on his fingertips. The Knox, who was in his arms, was stretching his tongue and gently rubbing the finger he had stretched over.

The soft tongue with a little barb was on his fingertips. Xie Zhen felt a little itchy. He touched the little horn on the head of Knox with this finger. It took about an hour to take the levitation vehicle. Xie Tao came to the suburb of Duquekou. It can be seen that the villages and towns in this suburb have indeed suffered a natural disaster of mountain collapse not long ago.

The area that was buried in the town before the collapse was not completely rebuilt. When Xie Tao came to the entrance of the village, he saw several adult Mukas carrying building materials to repair this damaged area.

I heard the Muka cub next to it and made a very low snoring. Xie Yu moved her eyes and found that the cub was looking at the adult Muka in the distance.