Chapter 109

Compared with the adult dragon, the dragon squirting from the mouth of the dragon seems to be far less than the damage and deterrence, just like the difference between Spark and Sugawara. 

However, in order to protect the young human beings behind, this black dragon cub constantly spurts the dragon's breath, and even slams the dragon's wing to the enemy.

Every time the young dragon spurts a dragon's breath, the dim cave is illuminated for a moment. From now until now, this flame has already appeared more than ten times.

Although it did not increase the temperature in the cave, it also made the dark elemental creatures that feared the light begin to shrink.

The Kesu people, the fighting talent of the dragon, naturally need not say more, even if the initial attempt to fight, with the racial instinct, the attack of this black dragon cub has become more and more accurate and fierce.

Like the tearing of the forepaw and the sweeping of the dragon's tail, if the confrontation is not such elemental creatures, and for any other living entity with normal entities to withstand this attack, it must be measured.

The two attacks of the cubs can't make any fatal injuries at once, but they are enough to make the normal people hang on.

Even if there is some retreat, these elemental creatures that don't actually think about it will not stop, and they will continue to move closer to the living creatures ahead.

Compared with the black dragon cubs that will use the dragon's breath, these dark elemental creatures will be more inclined to point the human youth who will not attack behind the baby dragon.

"呣-"

I found this, and the dragon-winged black dragon cubs are trying to spur a more intense dragon flame than before, like a solid defense line, and never let these enemies come closer.

"Oni, let's go here." Xie Tao pointed to the hole next to the size that allowed one to squat down and confirm that the black dragon cub heard it, and he began to approach the empty hole.

First, at the entrance to the hollow, Xie Tao turned back and waved to the black dragon cub who was looking at him from time to time in the battle. "Oni came over."

When the black dragon cub flapped the dragon wing and flew over to himself, Xie Tao took the young dragon into his arms and took advantage of the space time that the elemental creatures wrapped from the other side. He held this. Only the black dragon cub ran a long way toward the exit of the cave.

Just surrounded by Xie Tao is not all the elemental creatures in this cave. In the section of Xie Tao holding the black dragon cub from the center of the cave to the exit trot, there are also some scattered enemies that are not concentrated. These enemies are all in the process of being forwarded. The young dragon in Xie Wei's arms was solved with a dragon.

The dim cave was a long distance from the center to the exit. Xie Xiao took nearly ten minutes to run, and when he saw the light at the exit, Xie Wei accelerated his steps.

When the two dragon guards who stood at the exit of the cave heard the running footsteps, the reaction was a little slower, and they saw a young black-haired man running out from inside and holding a black dragon cub in his arms. At the time, the two dragon guards were a bit wrong. Yesterday, this man was seen from the outside of the cave exit. The two dragon guards guarding here thought that the other party was only curious about this place. I didn't expect the other party to enter the cave directly from the other end today. Still safe, nothing came out -

As a war slag human, the freelancers who usually do not go out in addition to walking and traveling, even after trotting for so long, let Xie 栾 come out and start to gasp.