Chapter 105

The jewel is not big, and it can be completely covered by a baby dragon under the body. The dragon wing of this black drake is still hanging down, and it is also good to hold the body pressed against the gem. 

The scales of the dragons are very strong and have a high level of defense. This is true.

However, the dragon scale hardness of the dragon is certainly different from that of the adult dragon, and the scale of the abdomen itself is weaker than the back. Xie Wei saw that the dragon baby used the body to press the gem, and the eyebrows could not be completely Stretch out.

Is this not going to lie?

I want this young dragon not to press the gem with the belly. Xie Wei is more soft in the case of being stared by the amber erects belonging to the dragon: "This gem has already been given to you, I am not I will return this jewel, but it will be uncomfortable for the baby to press it, will it be released?"

The young dragon likes gems, and the act of pressing the jewels underneath is related to the nature of the race. Similarly, both the young dragons and the adult dragons do not like the treasures they collect, and this has the opposite scale of touching the dragon. Almost the same effect.

Xie Tao said that this black dragon cub slightly moved the dragon wing, but the racial instinct still let the baby dragon continue to press the gem.

The black dragon baby must be bandaged with the wound on the left dragon wing. Considering that the baby dragon is still strange to himself, Xie Wei can't reach now to pick up the baby dragon.

You have to dress up in this position. If the baby is still pressing something under the body, it will definitely be more uncomfortable with the pain of dressing the wound.

Thinking of this, Xie Tao tried to reach out to the body of the young dragon with the gemstone. The more and closer hand he had been staring at the amber scorpion of the black drake, but this time, this time Only the baby dragon did not threaten him again.

This dragon baby is actually unexpectedly good.

When I hit the hard scales of my body, I used my hand to look at it a little. Xie Wei touched the abdomen of this young dragon.

The scales of the dragon's abdomen were a little warmer than the rest of the body, and it was a little warm, and Xie Wei smoothly touched the small gem that was pressed under the body by the baby.

When Xie Yi touched this gem, he could feel that the young dragon that was pressing the gem seemed to be slightly tightened, but the young dragon still stared at him with his chin, but did not resist. reaction.

"Just take the gem out a little, this gem is still a baby." While continuing to sing, Xie Yan said that the jewel he touched was taken out, and he took it out. Xie Tao put the gem in it. This young dragon has a place where the front paws can just touch.

The black drake once again hugged the little gem with two front paws, and Xie Tao took out a clean white bandage from the space button.

A little bit wrong, the portable treatment device was used to treat the wound on Nick's forearm on the other side of the world, the energy just used up.

After returning, Xie Tao forgot to recharge the device. Now he can only take a bandage to the young dragon to wrap the wound. "The baby hugs the gem like this, I will bandage the wound for you." Xie Wei put the soft and clean bandage in front of the young dragon, let the baby know that he is not malicious, ready to start bandaging, he put it again Slow voice added, "It will hurt a bit, but don't mess."

When Xie Tao touched the jewel, the young dragon was only slightly tightened and did not move. Now Xie Wei said that he would dress it with a wound. This young dragon shrank his body.