Chapter 100

Realizing that it was protected and the contact that seemed to be extraordinarily gentle, the cubs tentatively scented the youthfulness of the youth holding it. 

The people of the Vick race are very sensitive to the breath, and this acumen is able to record the degree of all the senses that have been perceived, even the young.

The breath of everyone is equivalent to a label for the Vicks, there is no possibility of misidentification, so no matter what kind of disguise means is meaningless in front of the Vic.

There should be some defense against the unfamiliar breath, but this is only careful to sniff out the sigh of sighs and still not tampering. How did Xie Tao hold it, this is what the young girl is now.

If you move around invisible, you may be in trouble for the person holding it, because you already know this, this Vic is very good.

In addition to this, there is also a sense of security for the embrace.

Holding a cub, Xie Wei certainly felt the warmth of the cubs like a small stove.

When I saw a pair of glory eyes on the face of this Vicker cub, Xie Tao subconsciously brought the cub to her arms again, so that the cub could better nest in his arms.

When the cub couldn't see anything, and looked at the pair of glorious eyes, Xie Tao flashed a sense of familiarity in his heart, and the image of the young cicada and the image of another cold ice in his memory. Overlap together.

"Ain...?" Associated, Xie Tao did not consciously read the name.

When I briefly arrived at another parallel world line, Xie Wei's Ark had seen a Vicker who was also blind and blind. The other was one of the top members of the Yayi army. Xie Tao was initially escorted by soldiers. When I arrived at the main hall of the Ark, I saw each other.

In her arms, she lost her glorious eyes. In the memory of Xie Zhen's memory, Ain kept her eyes closed. Although she had never seen her eyes open, Xie Zhen felt that the eyes should be very beautiful. Even if there is no brilliance, it is very beautiful.

Like the keen sense of breath, the Vickers' hearing is far superior to many races, and it is very good. Because the eyes are invisible, the Vickers, who are held in his arms by Xie Tao, are more sensitive to sound and being touched. .

Hearing a strange but clear and sound voice whispering his name in soft voice, this little cub moved his ears slightly, his head turned too far, his eyes were more directed at the sound source, and then he could not help but respond to the sound.

"Wang Hao."

The sound is very short, and because it is a cub, this sound sounds very young.

Even if you can't see it, look at the place where the sound comes. When you feel the warmth of the palm of your hand from the top of your head to the back of the back, the Vicker cub passively accepts it. After a while, he is careful again. Smell the atmosphere of holding your own stranger. The Vickers can form a permanent record as long as they perceive a breath. If a second sniffing behavior is made after the breath has been recorded, it means that the Vick is at least the one who wants to smell the breath. Not annoying attitude.

In the same way, if you smell the smell of the same object many times, this is a manifestation of love in the Vic.

Because I like it and love it deeply, I will continue to repeatedly perceive each other's breath. This breath will be the most special for this Vik, different from everyone else.

The smell that is smelled from the youth is very light. This breath is not prominent with the breath of many people, but it has a feeling of calm and warmth, which makes the baby cub that is being held slightly extended. Smell the time.