Chapter 101

Few such long-term stays in a certain embrace, the Vick cub, who was held for a while by Xie Zhen, gradually became familiar with this feeling, and the body relaxed more than at first. 

Under the adjustment of Xie Tao, this cub was well nestled in his arms.

With no glorious eyes, the young man did not let it go to the ground, and the Vic cub continued to nest.

Most of the cubs still like to be held by adults. The act of picking up the cubs is a bit of a petty cub, and the sensitive cubs will feel.

In order to take the cubs adopted by other clubs back to their own clubs, they must first get the consent of the former. When this idea is reached, Xie Tao has begun to think about how to discuss with the president of the Kalia branch. Something.

Look at the time. It's almost like the dining room in the past. It's a convenient opportunity to open the meal. After thinking about it, Xie Tao basically made up his mind.

You can't hold the cubs in your arms, and Xie Wei walks a few steps to the position where there are no obstacles. He kneels down and gently puts the cubs in his arms that are almost inactive, on the ground.

Although it is warmer and longer than other arms, this embrace is also time-limited.

When he was put on the ground from the young man's arms, the Vic's cub first raised his left front paw and stepped closer to the youth, but quickly retreated.

Xie Tao certainly noticed the movement of this cub. He did not take such a small action seriously. He stretched out his hand and touched the back of the cub. He said in a scornful tone: "I will spend a while. Come back, Ain should be more careful when he walks, don't get hurt."

Hearing his name and hearing the word "coming back", Ain's quietly hanging plush tail moved inconspicuously.

After a pause in place, the Vickers raised the front paws that had just been taken back and really stepped closer to Xie Tao.

Smell.

I don't know the meaning of repeated sniffing in the Vick. Xie Xiao looked down and saw the cub and gently sniffed on himself. I couldn't help thinking if it was because of the lack of credibility.

But Xie Tao still patiently opened her hand to the front of this Vik cub. This little cub looked down and sniffed his palm. It looked like a little milky dog ​​just full moon. I haven't let myself hold this baby in my arms now.

Waiting for the cub to stop the sniffing action, Xie Tao stood up.

Starting from the youth station, the Vickers who were put down here by the youth did not go to other places. The body was facing the direction of the footsteps when the youth left, and the eyes were looking at it.

Waiting in the same place to wait.

Xie Tao is on behalf of Yunbao Branch to come for friendly exchanges. In the process, it is almost inevitable to be invited to eat together.

The president of the Kalia branch is a relatively straightforward person. The part of the exchange is less, and this is also the meaning of thank you. Despite his thoughts on Ain, Xie Tao shared the experience of the club construction with the president of the Kalia branch and several senior staff at the dinner table.

After the meal, Xie Tao found the right time to mention the things he thought about the other party.

"Do you want the Vick's cub to go to your club?" I didn't expect the youth to make such a request. The president of the Kalia branch, Barry, did not hide the surprise in his expression.