Chapter 55

The silver tail that I thought was inadvertently observed suddenly moved to the front of him. Xie Zhen's reaction was slow and full, and some of them slowly put their eyes on the cold tail.

Then I touched it without touching it...

Xie Tao is touched.

Before returning to God, Xie Tao had put his hand on the silver tail and touched it twice.

The cool touch of the ice, this tail covered with silver scales has considerable attack power, and the tail of the Knox race has been a dangerous weapon for other races to avoid in the battle.

But this tail was very docile at this time, almost converging all the aggression, and was parked there when the youth touched it, while the tip of the tail made a slightly tilted movement.

To ask why Xie Zhen would touch, he could hardly say a specific reason.

It can only be said that when the silver tail was moved to him and he clearly expressed the message of "give him a touch", Xie Yi walked over without knowing it.

Knox, who was touched by the tail, squinted, and the young man reflected in the youthful figure, quietly watching every movement of the youth.

After touching the two times, Xie Tao reacted and stopped his movements.

I think that the young man wants to touch, Yayi put his tail in the past, but now the youth does not touch, this Knox moves the silver tail back.

"It's bigger than the younger ones." After a low cough, Xie Tao put his eyes on the corner of Knox and said this.

Compared with the two small horns in the form of juveniles, this Knox has grown significantly in adulthood. The two small horns at the time of the young are very small and cute. Describe it with beauty.

"Yeah." I noticed the line of sight and thought that the young man still wanted to see the horn on his head. After Yai responded, he again thought about the younger people.

I saw this Knox taking the initiative to bow down to himself. Xie Wei looked at the two beautiful horns on the other side of the head. Just somewhere in the heart that was not light and not slammed, it seemed to be poked again.

Strange feelings.

Xie Tao also wants to think about what this feeling is, but it feels like it has flashed twice, so fast that he can't catch it.

It was like he was a tumbler, and there was something poked twice on him. Although he had not been able to poke him down, he let him shake the whole person a few times.

"I thought I didn't have these two horns when I grew up." After all, the other side had never revealed these two horns in the adult form. Xie Zhen did not see it, and the subconscious thought so.

"It doesn't work." Yai said these four words in a very flat tone. The voice of the other party was low and cold, and it sounded like it was not a part of himself.

Because it is useless, the horns can always be hidden in the adult form, and there is no need to show them.

But after finishing the front four words, this Knox looked at the young man in front of him and added his statement: "It is useful now."

Young people want to see, so it is useful. Xie Wei, who heard these two speeches, had a slight eyebrow, and he could understand the meaning expressed by the other party from his perspective, so it was inevitable that there would be some movement.

Because he felt that he wanted to see it, he specially showed the horns to him, because he felt that he wanted to touch it, and he moved his tail to him.