Chapter 94

After the initial treatment of the wound on the left arm of Morrison, two follow-up treatments were performed in the next half-month or so, and the treatment was announced today. 

The pain in the broken arm has disappeared completely. Even if Morrison felt that he was used to patience, he still realized the unprecedented feeling of relaxation.

"I will not pack the service of the prosthetic, you go to the hospital." Bella took the reading glasses attached to the bridge of the nose and wiped it off. After the wipe, she put it back.

It's not that Bella is unwilling to help this, nor is it not. It's just that going to the hospital to pick up the prosthetic is much more efficient than letting her come.

The effect is exactly the same, she will not toss.

"Thank you very much for your help." Morrison said solemnly, thankful, despite the stereotype, this thank you is undoubtedly sincere.

I don't know when I ran over to the lounge door. The Riley cub walked in the Morrison's thank you with a small fin. The Riley cub first walked to Morrison's leg. Then he turned his head to the old man wearing reading glasses and took a few steps to lift his head.

"咕叽~"

Sending a tender voice, this Riley cub gently waved two small fins to the old woman, and looked at each other with squinting eyes.

The performance of the cubs was very simple. When I saw a cub coming to me and screaming, Bella couldn't help but soften her face.

There is also a small cub at home, and Bella's attitude towards the cub is very mild.

This Riley cub seems to know that the old woman in front of her eyes made Morrison completely better, so she had the performance.

Actually, it is not for the Riley cub to run over. Xie Tao has followed the attention of this cub.

This Riley cub is very sensible, thank you in my heart.

This half a month or so at the Yunbao branch to help treat, Bella this time is directly living in the Yunbao branch.

Considering that the elderly are inconvenient to run around, instead of letting the other person live outside the hotel, Xie Wei feels that it is better to pack up the room and let the other person stay temporarily. Anyway, there are many empty rooms in the staff quarter.

It was also after this time that Bella personally felt the overall atmosphere of this baby care club, and the environment here made her very good.

The care of the childcare staff in the club is obvious to the younger. In addition to this, the ability of the combat instructor in the club can be felt as a power.

The most amazing thing about Bella is probably the spiritual power of Xie Tao.

Young people give the children a lullaby in the club every day. This is also a kind of mental diversion, which will help the growth of the cubs, especially in the development of the ability.

Considering the above points, Bella's heart faintly gave birth to the idea of ​​transferring to the youngest family.

It takes time to connect the prosthetic limbs and adapt to the prosthetic limbs. Xie Wei directly gave Morrison a week off, so that the other party can adjust their situation first, and the holiday is not enough. But in fact, in today's Star Ages, it is very simple to pick up prosthetics on demand in regular hospitals in various planets.

After recording the physical data, the hospital can customize the appropriate prosthesis to the patient on the same day.

The prosthetic limbs are invisible from the outside, and for those who have prosthetic limbs, this will be like their original body, and there will be no obstacles in their actions.