Chapter 3

"You can do it lighter. Stand up, Xie Tao patiently teaches this young cub how to arch him, open his hands, and be prepared to be arched again.

Not to refuse, but to teach. Then Xie Wei looked at the Muka cub in front of him and lowered his head down again. He approached him in his arms one by one, and finally leaned on the top and carefully arched it.

Youth have no fighting ability. Because it is a natural fighting race, this Muka cub can easily judge the strength of a living body.

So when the three people approached in the distance, Xie Tao saw that the Muka cub was directly in front of him, and his cock was shrunk, threatening the cries of several people, especially for the last person.

But despite showing enough threats, this time, this Muka cub did not make any offensive moves, but chose to hide the youth behind him.

This is a move of protection, and Xie Tao suddenly realized this.

"I said that I don't want to adopt the Mika cubs. You just don't listen to the president. This kind of low-racial cubs don't have the need for nursing... There is still a lot of trouble in raising them." Only the Muka cubs will not take the initiative to attack now. The man who was still timid at the end of the moment suddenly put on a dissatisfied expression.

This kind of low-level race with little wisdom can't be understood even with complicated language. It is only a battle instinct. When you grow up to adulthood, you generally accept employment on the battlefield and exchange for survival resources.

So what can be taken care of, anyway, the viability of this race is so tenacious, the cubs have the fighting power when they break the shell, and they don't have to let them grow up outside. Special care, it's just idle and nothing to look for.

"You can see the president. This Muka cub is so aggressive. It is very dangerous for everyone in the association. This time there is no accident, I can't say it next time. I want to say, We still send this cub out early." Although I wanted to say that I was driven away, the other party's thoughts went to the mouth and changed the wording slightly.

I want to send the cubs away, this sentence is still directly in front of the cub. The Muka cub who blocked the youth with his body could not understand what the other party was saying. He only kept moving and hiding the youth behind him, but Xie Tao understood it, so he immediately stood up.

In addition to being lazy in general, Xie Tao's only problem in this person is to protect her.

"The cubs will not show offensiveness for no reason." Flattening the corners of the mouth, Xie Zhen's tone is fixed, and when he said this, he deliberately glanced at the man in the overalls.

When Xie Tao was thrown down by the Muka cub, it was discovered that when the person was close, the aggression of the Muka cub would become obvious, like treating the other as an enemy.

To say that there is no reason for this, Xie Tao is not convinced.

The same care worker of this nursing association is also a Sevilla, the young man named Zhao Chuan, who has worked in the association for two years. Seen by the eyes of the youth, Zhao Chuan closed his mouth and did not answer. He didn't do anything that actually hurt the Muka cub, but he did throw the cub with something, and the Muka had a strong defense shell. He knew it was not painful at all.

But who knows that this Muka cub suddenly went mad, and there is no reason at all!

At this time, Xia Qi, standing next to the old president, also had a look that was not very good-looking. Although she was faintly afraid of this Muka cub, she would never agree to abandon the cub. Behavior, "Since adoption, our club has the responsibility to keep this cub in adulthood. If you say that this Muka cub is sent away, like the abandonment of cubs, you think that ......"