Chapter 43

For the time being, the bad guys in the eyes of the cubs were driven away. The people in the Yunbao branch did not relax. They all knew that the real storm was still behind. 

I don't know what kind of means this big family will make, but I have already made a choice, and everyone is now holding the same enemy's mentality.

When Zhao Chuan was dismissed by the young vice president, Lin Yi actually thought about whether the next one would be his turn.

The attitude he showed at the time was that the wages were the same anyway. He only did what he was supposed to do, and the rest of the matter did not matter.

But he was not dismissed, Lin Yi was also quite unexpected.

After that, he stayed in the club to continue working, watching the club gradually develop, and it was clear that the youngsters in the club were more happy than before.

The surrounding colleagues are taking care of the young cubs every day. Under the infection of this atmosphere, Lin Yi has already had a sense of belonging to Yunbao Branch. Like everyone else, he didn't want to back down this time.

"You can make a decision." Knowing that the people sent by the Hoddy family had been retired, the old president simply nodded his head and used a sentence to devolve the decision to the human youth in front of him.

Don't let the cubs go back to a family that once deliberately abandoned it. The old president is subjectively agreeing, but if this is done by him, he may not dare to make such a decisive decision.

Already quite old, the old president is always powerless in managing the club.

At the most difficult time of Yunbao Branch, Xie Tao appeared. Looking at the many contributions made by the latter for the club, the old president now treats the other party as an heir.

When the timing is right, the old president has considered giving the official seat of the Yunbao branch to the other party.

With the old president, Xie Tao also erased the only concern in his heart, and before the next wave of storms, Zarad finally got the person who could make the Yunbao branch become a party.

In fact, this person was not caught today, but two days ago, but it took a while to open the mouth of this person, and it took time to bring people from another planet.

There are a total of six people coming in from the club gate. In addition to being surrounded by people in the middle, the other five people who are surrounded by the same guards are straight and straight. At first glance, they are particularly organized. Look like that.

Seeing such a group of people, Xie Zhen can not help but throw a little inquiring eyes on his own doorman.

Although these people are dressed in casual clothes and dressed very casually, the disciplinary nature that can be highlighted in the action is really difficult for Xie Wei to ignore.

"These are all friends I have known in my previous work, and I don't have to use anything." Said, Zarad gave the team people a wink and let the leaders take the report.

It was said to be a friend by the supreme commander of the former Xingmeng Union Army. Although he knew that it was used to cover up the scenes, several people who entered the house were still flattered. You must know that the general was once their top boss. Although it is not now, you can rely on the outstanding merits of the other side, plus the current boss or the comrades who have a life relationship with each other. They have to give 12 points to respect. .

Reluctantly shouting the word "report", Garyan pushed the middle-aged man escorted to the planet by their team and said, "This man is called Ochi, who used to be a member of the Hoddy family." The servant, who originally brought the cub from Helen Mitt to Gaia, and abandoned it in the abandoned field."