Chapter 32

Although the pool is built indoors, the location is close to other places where young cubs often move, but most non-aquatic cubs are only interested in playing with water, even if they swim less. Take the initiative to play in the pool. 

After all, these pups are basically fluffy, and when they get water, the fur on these pups can get wet.

When they climbed to the shore, the young ones had to shake their bodies, take off the water, and then slowly wait for the fluff on their body to dry again.

Of course, in reality, when you see a wet fluffy crawling out of the pool, Xie Tao will take a large towel to wrap the baby cub, hold it in his arms, first use a towel. Wipe this pup to the body.

Wait until the baby's body is dried, and Xie Wei takes something similar to the air duct to blow the baby.

The whole process does not take much time.

Mainly because the branch has not built a small drying room with the pool, this has to be done manually. Xie Tao does not mind blowing the cubs in her own clubs, but these cubs don't bother him often, only once or twice a week.

Looking at this situation, Xie Tao has been worried about the mermaid pups living in the pool during this time. Most of the time is always solitary, which is obviously harmful to the mental health of this cub.

Just after being picked up by the youth, when the four feet were off the ground, the Moye cub, carrying a thick armor like a small tortoise, smashed its four small short legs in the air.

Until the young man was firmly in his arms, he stepped on the real thing, and the Moyer cub was stunned.

Xie Tao was teased by the movement of this young leg, and did not hold back the low laugh.

But seeing this little turtle like a little turtle, his eyes turned to look at him, and he squatted a few times. Xie Yu then raised his hand and touched the hard carapace of the cub, laughing and explaining: " Not a joke to you."

Raising his head, the Maya cub shook the pointed little tail behind him, quite obedient and snorted again.

It also looks like a child.

Xie Wei took the index finger and poked it into the dark, hard, black carapace in his arms, and his mood was brighter.

Both cubs are so embarrassed, staying together, can get along well without accident.

On the way that Xie Tao held the Moyer Cub to the indoor pool, several other adults in the room cast curious eyes on the cub.

They have not previously cared for the young Puy of the Maya, but this cub looks very awkward and should not be difficult to take care of.

As soon as he approached the indoor pool two or three meters away, Xie Tao saw that the mermaid cub that was originally under the water had emerged, and then the beautiful blue eyes looked over him. After a while, I swam to the edge of the pool.

"a~"

The small fishtail covered with ice-blue scales swayed under the water. The mermaid cub climbed his hands to the edge of the pool and made a single tone that was difficult to hear.The sensory abilities of all aspects of the alien race are generally stronger than humans. This mermaid cub has already remembered the footsteps of the youth in front of it. As long as you hear the sound of the proximity, you will know that the other person has come.

Still faintly heard the sound of the mermaid cub, although the syllable that the cub can emit is very monotonous, but Xie Tao can listen to the mood of the mermaid cub from the subtle tone change by listening carefully.