Chapter 16

Xie Tao is still worried about this, but the owner of the other eyes has moved. 

Didn't make any big moves, the other side was only slightly closer, more clearly confirming the breath of the youth, then turned his head and gently touched the thin lips on the white fingertips of the young man touching his hair. a bit.

It doesn't seem to be enough to touch it.

The breath mark of the left is too shallow, and the cold and beautiful face of the other person still looks lack of expression, but the movement of touching the fingertips of the young man is very serious. He touches the lip on the fingertip of the young index finger. .

The two movements are more coherent, so that the action seems a bit like kissing the youth's fingertips, but in fact, this is just out of the cub form, and the adult Knox in the advanced form is just in According to his instinct, Xie Tao left a mark of breath.

Feel the cool and soft touch of the finger uploading, Xie Juncai finally reacted afterwards.

At this time, the brain that was stirred into a messy paste was so easy to calm down a little. Xie Wei looked at the light cyan mullion in the vicinity, and he actually could think of the identity of the other party.

"Ya..."

The confirmation was confirmed, but how did I wake up, and the fluffy fluffy that was originally in the nest was suddenly so big--Xie Wei was really puzzled.

If the Knox race in adulthood ignores the eyes and tail, it is no different from normal humans.

The eyes are the same as the cubs, and the tail... the fluffy tails of the young cubs are completely different in adulthood. Like the hard scales, it is similar to the dragon's tail, and the tail that Xie Tao saw at this time is silver.

Very beautiful, but it seems to have a cool feeling of ice.

When the name was called, the silver-haired Knox, who was beautiful in front of him, would slightly squat, and this kind of reaction with the childhood was so clear that the brains of Xie Zhen's mess became clear.

Noticing the youth's sight, Yayi moved his silver tail to Xie Zhen and then watched the latter silently.

During the cub period, only a low snoring sounds, but at this time in adulthood, this adult Knox does not make a sound.

The first sentence that the pups say after the adulthood is more memorable. It is like the human side will teach the other party to call the father and mother after the child is born. The majority of the races in the interstellar are also the same. I will teach my younger sister to call my father and mother, and I hope that I can hear when the baby grows up and speaks.

Younger babies who grow up without their parents are of course not like other parents who have parents, and they will not be taught this.

The first sentence of adulthood is what I want to say. There is only a vague feeling in Yayi's heart. It can be known that it is related to the human youth in front of him, but he can't think of the exact words for the time being.

I think this is an important thing. Knox of the silver hair squints and silently thinks. Xie Tao has already put down the hand on the other side of the silver hair. Just now his finger was smashed twice by the other side. Now looking down at his finger, Xie's mood is still a bit tangled.

If the other party is still in the shape of the cub, the Xie will certainly not feel anything. After all, the opponent will always rub his fingers when he is only a plush cub. But changing to the humanoid form of adulthood, the feeling is completely different.