Chapter 71

Hearing unexpected answers, Xie Tao did not speak for a moment, mainly the reaction of the cub in front, so that he could not pick up the words of the opposite person.

"Of course, it can be taken by the club." Looking back from the cub, Xie Tao finally nodded and asked for the other party's request.

Xie Wei means that it can be taken for free, but Morrison looked down at the Riley cub who was holding his left leg and raised his head and said, "I will give the check-in fee, and then I will pay the fee." You also contact me to make it the same as other normal cubs."

Without this money, the special forces of the Star Alliance Special Forces are very high, and each time they perform a mission, they will receive a considerable amount of extra bonus after completion.

For Morrison, who usually has no hedonic consumption, the numbers on his Crystal Card account have only increased over the years, until an exception occurred more than a year ago.

Xie Wei opened his mouth, but he swallowed the words that were coming to his lips.

The last half of the other party sounds like it is to make this young child receive normal treatment in the club.

In fact, there is no difference between the clubs and the cubs who are admitted to the hospital. However, the other party is also considering the cubs. Thinking about doing this will make the other party more reassured. Xie Tao will not say anything more.

The procedure for the adoption of the cubs by the club is not complicated. In the case of the approval of the president, thank you, only need to do a few regular registrations for the cub sent to the club. Xie Tao handed the registration work to Lin Yi. .

Things went smoothly, and Morrison bent down to gently push the body of Riley's cub, who still hugged his trousers with a pair of small fins, intending to let the cub let him go.

At this time, the young cub was only found to be low on his head. Morrison responded that the cub might not adapt to the new environment, so he habitually patted the back of the cub.

"Hey."

Sending a little tender voice, this Riley cub, while still holding his head, is also very obedient to hang down the fins.

"Let's go." The patted cubs were all soft and fluffy bodies, and Morrison signaled that the Riley cub had passed over.

When I heard the adult, the Riley cub did not move for a few seconds. After a while, the small fins were opened to the sides, and the side of Xie was approaching the past.

"This cub is very afraid of thunder, so when it rains, someone must accompany it." Morrison said that the tone of the sentence was aggravated, and the look was extraordinarily cold and serious. "It is best." Holding, in addition to being afraid of thunder, this cub is very sensible at ordinary times."

"Okay, I understand." Xie Wei quickly slammed the words and also kept this matter in mind.

After all the things that were confessed were finished, and the younger sister stayed at the Cubs Nursing Club, which had a former commander, Morrison was more assured. Now he is ready to leave to find a house in the nearby area. Although not a parent, at the weekend, he should also have the right to come to this club to see the situation of the cub.

The young man turned to the front and Morrison no longer said anything else. He turned and walked toward the door.

The other party did not look back at the cub, and when the figure walked out of the house, Xie Tao saw that the Riley cub near him immediately went to the door and followed the road. But in the end it stopped at the door.