Chapter 77

Coming to this planet with a fantastic vision, through the performance of the locals, Xie Tao knows that the old people who brought them to the planet have a high status in the Saen.

Unlike other races that have a parliament or an emperor, the Saan is a prophet who is one of the three prophets of the Saan.

In addition to the prophets, the higher status of the Sain is the priest. In daily life, the ordinary people look very respectful to the priests and prophets.

For example, Xie Tao follows the road behind the old man. Every time he meets a Saan, he can see the other person's upper body leaning forward slightly, bowing his right hand to the back of the salute scene.

"What is the special meaning of the huge clock over there?" Curiosity asked Xie Tao to ask this sentence when he was on the road. Their destination is in the same direction as the building.

This building, like a huge clock, looks very old, and the still-moving hands are entwined with green plants that blend with nature.

"That was the creation left by the first generation." The prophet who walked in front raised his head, and the dark blue eyes looked at the huge clock in the distance. "A specific person touches this clock, and unpredictable things happen, such as... Go to another world."

"-" Xie Hao settled in the footsteps.

Feeling the footsteps that suddenly stopped, Clay turned to look at the two people behind him and saw the expression on the face of the youth change. He couldn't help but hang up a smile: "Of course this is purely a storytelling rumor. There are no abnormalities in the countless people who have touched the clock. If there is any significance, it is to commemorate the first generation."

Also noticed the expression on Xie's face, Yayi looked down at the name of the young man next to him: "Auntie?"

It seems that something has suddenly been contacted, and Xie Tao stood in the same place for a long while.

Time power, another world -

The golden ball that made him establish a dream link with the world here said that he had returned to the past many times, trying to change the past to change the future, but without fail.

This is not the case, but the information points that can be obtained are the same, and the ability of the other party to return to the past and to another world is exactly the same as the two terms that Xie Zhen now captures.

Golden light ball, Xia Zuo, will the Saan people?

Xie Tao produced this idea very strongly at this time.

"Nothing." Xie Wei first shook his head and said, and then he looked at the gray-blue skin of the elderly, and said, "The Saan, there is no one called -"

In the throat, it suddenly seemed to be stuck. When the name "Xia Zuo" was about to be said, Xie Tao's voice came to an abrupt end. In any case, there is no way to continue.

After waiting for the following, Clay cast doubts on the other side, but patiently continued to pose as a listener.

"..." Xia Zuo.

Can't say it, after several attempts, Xie Wei finally gave up the name.

"I suddenly forgot my name." Xie Hao quickly waved his hand and expressed apologetic expression to the front. Clay nodded and said that he didn't mind, turned and continued to take the two to his residence.

It's already night, and it's time to rest after a while. Since the foreigners come to their planet, he should always be the host.

In order not to show the same, Xie Tao has always controlled his own way and kept his usual appearance.