Chapter 31

There was no trophy showroom in the club. Xie Tao considered it and decided to hang three medals on the side of the hall, just behind the bamboo bird frame.

Although Xia Qi and others who stayed in Gaia Star passed the various dynamic news on the stars, they all knew that the three cubs of their own club broke into the top ten in the flight contest, but now they see it hanging in the third. The medals on the chubby body were still happy for a while.

The sunflower-shaped medals were pretty cute when they were looked at, especially on the three fluffy chubby babies, which were a bit more cute.

It is only a game that tests the basic flight ability of the cubs, and it is also a nature of friendship. You can wait for a cub to hug back to the living room. The other adults in the room are facing the three chubby babies. The word is exaggerated but extraordinarily sincerely praised.

Looking at the faces of several people on the face, especially proud of the three cubs, Xie Xiao coughed to cover up the smile on his face.

"Choo Choo Choo!"

The three chubby cockroaches that were praised by everyone have already stood up. The squinting eyes are very bright, and they screamed a few times with special enthusiasm.

And Xie Yigang took a few small medals from the three cubs, and he clearly felt the three little chubby eyes that were not willing.

"Oh..." snorted, and the three cubs arched together in Xie's arms. Obviously, they were very accustomed to expressing their demands to each other.

I was looked at by the black eyes of Sansui, and I was still arched by the cubs. Xie Wei would like to follow these three skeletons.

"Would you wear it for a while?" Xie Yan smiled and added, "I will just hang up these three medals and hang it behind your small room."

These three cubs want to continue to wear medals, but they can't wear them all the time. They have to take them off when they go to the bath.

"Oh!" The medals were put back on the body. The three chubby babies were happy, fluttering their wings and flying to their exclusive bamboo and wooden bird racks.

On the other hand, listening to the voice knows that the parents are back, and the cubs who are playing or resting in the hall of the house have moved their ears, and it is not long before they are surrounded by Xie Tao.

A group of fluffy plus a Muka cub, Xie Tao just walked over, and several front paws have been put on the shoes and trouser legs.

"I feel that if I go for three days, I will definitely not have such a warm welcome." Zheng Zhou looked at the young man who had just sat on the soft carpet in the living room, and climbed several young humans on his body. Sighed.

It is a crucial ability for a childcare worker to be close to the initiative. This is a full-fledged assessment of the star rating of the childcare staff of the Star Alliance Nursery Association. An item of score.

After working together during this time, Zheng Zhou also learned that the human youth in front of him seems to have a good mental strength.

Although the other party sometimes accidentally drops the chain on some common sense content, overall, the comprehensive ability is obviously much stronger than the c-level evaluation of the childcare staff. Therefore, when I knew that there was no star rating on the youth, Zheng Zhou felt incredible.

He feels that if you take the comprehensive ability of the other party to participate in the star rating assessment, if you are prepared, you should have no problem with the b-level assessment.