Chapter 48

If the color of the moonlight is soft, this oval jewel stuns with a very nice and fascinating brilliance, and the silk is worthy of its name. 

The jewel was now held by a fluffy, round cub with his mouth and raised his head to the side of the youth. This Knox cub is obviously trying to give this gem to the youth. .

"Awkward."

It was almost close to the young man's arms, but in the case of a gem, the Knox cub did not arch into the youth, but only made a low snoring for the second time.

Watched with a pair of pale cyan squints, Xie Xiao looked down and looked up. He just looked up and seemed to try to show the gems in front of him in the Knox cub, and the bottom of his heart was inevitably soft. A cut.

Xie Wei reached out and hugged the young cub who was close to his arms, and then knotted the cloak tied to the front of the cub's neck.

It is in the hotel room, and I am not afraid of anyone seeing it for the time being.

Without a small cloak, the look of the young fluffy velvet was completely presented in front of Xie Zhen.

Xie Hao raised her hand to touch the back of this Knox cub. After two strokes, he extended his right hand to the front of the cub.

And Xie Xiaogang reached over, and the Knox cub bowed his head and placed the ellipse in his hand.

Suddenly I can feel the cool touch of this gem, but after a while, Xie Zhen feels that this elliptical gem seems to gradually become a temperature similar to his body temperature, revealing a more moist color.

What kind of gem is this? When Xie Tao saw the appearance of this gem, there was almost a vague answer in her heart.

From all conditions, this gem is basically in line with the description he had heard not long ago.

Because of the conformity, Xie Tao's feelings are a bit subtle.

This is not a cub, this Knox is already an adult...

Thinking of the dust on the black cloak, think about the treasure hunt mentioned by the passers-by before, thank you for knowing that Knox, which is back in the form of a young man, must have been near the moon pool. The area explored looking for the jewel in his hand.

During the exploration, the little cloak on Knox was covered with some dust.

In the hand, I played the elliptical gem, and the gentle touch of the gem was conveyed in Xie Zhen's hand. He looked at the cyan squint that was watching him.

"Moonstone...?" Although it was basically confirmed, Xie Tao still asked.

"Awkward." The end of the plush tail slightly tilted a little, and the Knox cubs only arched into the youth's arms at this moment, giving a low-pitched response.

"Why do you want to give it to me?" Although there is already a subtle feeling, Xie Tao is always lacking in this aspect of things, he did not want to understand this problem.

Moonstone is used as a token in the mermaid race, especially at the Nesera Festival. This move is quite meaningful.

In theory, I can't send it, but I just saw this Knox holding the gem that I want to give him. Xie is very easy to feel this, so he reached for it. This question can't be answered with a low-pitched voice. The Knox cub, who had put two small horns on his head on the young man, slightly retreated from the youth.

Not only because the answer requires the exact language, but also because the answer itself is very important, something that needs to be said by the person.