Chapter 97

Without the companionship of the adults, the speed of the little tail after the Moye pups who entered the house alone slowed down.

However, I was just encouraged by the young man in my arms for so long. This little cub is now slightly depressed because of the lack of Xie Tao's presence, and the pointed small tail is still shaking.

Walking under the lead of the staff, this Moyer cub did not go very fast. At this speed, the cub was able to control his body.

In the place where the test is conducted, the process of qualification assessment is very simple, with only two steps.

First, let the cubs step on a test device and stand for ten seconds. A complete physical ability data about the pup will appear on the photonic brain screen in front of the three testers.

Then do a special fitness test that only applies to the Maya, and generate a k value from the two data, which is called the matching degree. This value is the result of the qualification evaluation.

When the staff led the Moyer Cubs in, the three test officers first looked at the past test records of the cub.

This Maya Cub is not the first time to participate in the qualification assessment. It has participated twice but has not passed. This is the third time.

The staff put the cubs on the testing equipment, and the three testers did not pay much attention to the physical capacity data generated. Then one of the test officers was responsible for the special fitness test of the pups. The other two sat down. The test officer in the seat actually thinks that the result is not too suspenseful.

Because they just saw the numerical results of the previous two assessments of the cubs, the matching degrees were 42 and 46 respectively, which is a good distance from the passing line.

The degree of matching does not mean that the promotion will be improved. This is the last time that the Mayer Cub's qualification assessment was last year. Even if the result value can rise, it will not affect the result.

Because there is no suspense, the three testers are almost ready to move to the "failed" box on the virtual screen while looking at the calculated value.

When the value is fixed, it is ready to be clicked. When the value is fixed, the hands of the three test officers are all settled.

66——

This is not an excellent value, but the growth rate of 20 in a year, is the development of the potential of this cub is not too amazing? ?

As a result of this result, the three testers immediately compared the new test data of the cub with the old data after confirming that the results were correct. They found several values ​​with prominent changes inside.

Mental strength, perception...

The testers had a clear look on their faces and thought that there were still many cubs waiting for the test. The three test officers first pressed the emotions and raised their hands and clicked on the frame of the "pass" column.

The results of the qualification assessment will immediately tell the cub and the accompanying adults. The staff will put a small sign on the representative test to the cub and lead the Moyer Cub to the exit. Xie Tao did not wait for a long time on the exit. When the staff came out, Xie Wei nodded to the staff and then put his eyes behind the other side.

The cubs were still not close, and Xie Tao squatted down and reached out to the Maya cubs who came over with four small short legs behind him.

The little sign that passed the representative test was bitten on the mouth. This Moyer cub stepped on the palm of his hand that Xie Yu spread to him. He raised his head and let the young man see the small sign that he bite. The cub began to speed up and shake the back. Sharp little tail.