Chapter 70

At this time, the Hiloline and Gaia Star are in the same season, which is midsummer.

In the central city of Hiloline, the clear sky was gradually obscured by the clouds, and the thick clouds of darkness blocked the daylight, making the city dim.

Although the raindrops have not yet fallen, from the sky, this is a sign that there will be heavy rain.

From the first drop of rain, a sudden burst of rain fell on the city, shrouded the city into a rain curtain.

When the sky was dark, Morrison took a look at the weather outside the window.

The Riley cub, who is just next to his leg, is more sensitive to this weather change. It seems to be scared. This cub opens its wings on both sides like small short hands to hug the adults. The trouser legs, smashed the body.

Originally, I had to give the baby bottle a milk powder, but looking at the situation, Morrison had to bend down again to hold the baby.

Once picked up by the adults, the Riley cubs slammed into the arms of the adults holding them, buried their heads low in front of the chest, and the body covered with thick fluff began to tremble slightly.

With a sudden flash of lightning, another second, the thunder of the thunder burst into the sky, and the Riley cub, who was afraid of shivering in the arms of the grown-up, also had a more obvious reaction.

"Hey! Hey-"

The wings that had been quietly hung began to thrive. The cubs slammed their fins down in the arms of the adults holding them, and made a tender and crisp sound when they patted the fins.

"Don't be afraid." Speaking these words with a steady voice and adjusting the posture, Morrison barely patted the fluffy back of his baby with the right hand holding the cub.

The expression on the face is invisible, but the man in the uniform of the Star Alliance can indeed be regarded as the pups who are patiently caring for the arms. If the picture is seen by other people in the Star Alliance, I am afraid I will never believe it.

I don't know what the cubs are. When this Riley cub is afraid of thunder and fear, Morrison basically only knows how to hold the cubs.

If you don't say much, you can't say that the little cub is a little tighter. Morrison has repeated the words "Don't be afraid".

I finally felt the sense of security from the sound of comfort and the pat on the back. The Riley cub, who buried her head low in the arms of the adults, slowly stopped shaking.

But still can't be completely relieved, this cub instinctively continues to beat its little wings on the adults, in order to let the person holding it pat the spine as before.

In this rainy weather, Morrison's pain at the broken arm will suddenly increase several times, and the face will not bear the color to endure this clear pain. The retired soldier will move his right hand to follow the baby in his arms. The back.

Only the inconvenience of one arm was highlighted at this time. Now I must hold this cub, and Morrison will not be able to prepare food for this cub. The application for retiring submitted to the military was quickly approved. Only two days later, after completing the corresponding process, Morrison received a reply from the top.

After all, the retirement of the initiative is based on physical disability, even if the top thinks about his ability to retain, in this case will also apply.

I chose to go out on a sunny day and booked a ticket for the star ship to Gaia Star in front of myself and the cub in the house. Morrison took this Riley cub to the airport of Hiloline on this day. .