Chapter 27

The ten chubby baboons on the podium are eye-catching, like bathing under some shiny and bright aura. Each wearing a small medal, these award-winning cubs welcome the cheers and praise of adults.

At the beginning, Xie Tao also put encouragement on the pups on the podium, but after a while, Xie Tao held the round cubs on his left shoulder and held them in his arms. Cyan mullion.

Touch the little horns on the Knox's cubs, rub your ears, thank you for holding this stuffed creature in a black cloak, patted it across a layer of cloth. Only the back of the cub.

"Awkward." The sleek cyan gaze gaze at the young man, and the Knox cub, who appeared to be more rounded in a black cloak, snorted obediently.

Because it is inconvenient for too many people to see, this Knox cub needs to wear a small cloak to block his appearance when he goes out. Compared with other cubs who are free to explore the world and enjoy the attention of others, this Knox cub can't be so bright and right in front of everyone.

Thinking of the situation of the cub in the arms, and watching the lively scenes around, Xie Wei continued to take a picture of the back of the baby in the arms for a while, silently expressing a comfort.

The round cub in the arms was also very embarrassing. Xie Zhen felt that the cub was arched to him and a low snoring sounded in his throat.

"Hey." Because the cub was really awkward, Xie Wei re-raised the cloak hat that had been dropped on the Knox cub, and then he lowered his head in the fluffy Kissed on the forehead.

A small piece of fluffy tail that was exposed outside the black cloak suddenly fell down like a point of loss. The Knox cub unconsciously made a clearer squeak from the throat, and the tail that was hanging down was also at this time. Re-recover the reaction, move left and right, and then the tip of the tail is raised high.

"Awkward -"

The coix seed in the squat squat was slightly crunched. The Knox cub swept its plush tail on the back of the young man's hand, and the little tail tried hard to half-hook the young man's wrist.

But this time, the position of Xie Wei's right hand is still a little far from the plush tail. It can be touched. It is not easy to get half-hook.

There was a feeling of what the fluffy thing touched on the wrist. Xie Tao looked down and suddenly saw the plush little tail that seemed to be trying to hook his wrist.

Did not hold back, Xie Yan moved his hand a little, so that this plush tail can successfully complete the movement of his wrist.

At the end of the award ceremony, Xie Wei took back the three chubby cockroaches on the podium. The three chubby babies who wore different color medals are now squatting in his arms. The little chest, it seems that this position is still to be maintained for a while.

Xie Tao did not interrupt the happy mood of the three cubs, only one touched the small chest that stood up.

Hairy, but also with the warmth of the baby. The Cubs Flying Contest is a highly regarded event in the three races of Kuti, Kuwe and Cotto, because it is a friendship activity of three ethnic exchanges, and the contestants are three ethnic groups. Adults are of course concerned about the cubs of their own races.

Although other races in the interstellar group did not pay much attention to this flight competition, they were also heard by a large-scale event jointly organized by three races.

At the end of the closing ceremony, this year's Cubs Flying Competition, hosted by the Kuti people, will officially draw a full stop.

When the flight competition was going on, there was already a discussion topic on the tour star, and now the activity has just ended, and the popularity of related topics has further increased.