Chapter 122

In the eyes of the Star Alliance soldiers on the Ark ship, there was a mystery that had to be taken care of. This mystery has been drawn out of a thread, as if they can know the truth as long as they pull along. 

The truth may make them hard to imagine, and the soldiers on the Ark ship have this strong hunch.

The raid attack was not completely ineffective. In the back of the enemy, the attack was not prepared. The Star Alliance side easily sank a few batches of enemy warships, but only from the black warship, there will be additional forces.

In the monster-like behemoth, how many troops did not move, this is a thing that the Star Alliance army is not willing to imagine.

Even with Gaia's fire coverage, it is relatively easy for Star Alliance to deal with ordinary enemy warships. It is still very difficult to get the front line back from the suppressed state.

If "Gaia" has more than one ship, then...

I witnessed the power of this Ark ship, and many Star Alliance soldiers could not help but generate this idea.

In the battle to output the attack and the share of the attack, Gaia almost occupied the sum of other Star Alliance warships. In terms of performance, even the latest Star Wars ship can not be compared with this Ark ship.

The Ark ship turned out to be the result of the Knox race developed many years ago.

If there is one more ship, the war will not be this situation now.

At this time, the second attack of Gaia's core weapon once again successfully hit the black warship. Yayi targeted the impact in the same position as the last attack. This attack attacked several layers of protection of the warship. shield.

In the chaotic scene, it is extremely difficult to accurately attack the same part of a moving object, especially this Knox is the first to use this core weapon on the Ark.

Just when the black shield's protective shield was pierced through two layers, and the warship still did not slow down, Xie Zhen could not help but whispered: "In the end..."

The overall capabilities of this black warship have been excessive, and the technological level of the warships is obviously different. The Star Alliance has been at a great disadvantage from the beginning.

Only Gaia's performance can be compared to it, but Gaia has only one ship and has a unique limit to the controller.

There are several layers of shields in this black warship. If Gaia is used as a reference, I am afraid there are more than five layers.

The black warship changed shape slightly when everyone was caught off guard, and then a spurred particle beam swept away all the Star Alliance stars in front.

Gaia did not evade, and the open energy shield would absorb this attack.

"After so many years, the universe can only compete with our Serra, only the Knox race. They have won more than 30 years for you. Why are you still growing?"

It seems that I am extremely puzzled by this issue. The Serra who successfully connected to the Star Alliance communication network expressed doubts in the images. Deliberately contempt for this, the Serra who often use the emotions of others as a nourishment have a rich understanding of the emotions possessed by other living beings. They know how to do it to combat the morale of the other army.

In fact, the Sera are very aware of how much progress has been made in other races in this universe. It is precisely because they understand that the peace brought by the Knox race to the world will continue. After the plan is wrong, they will want to correct it for the first time. .