Chapter 13

The amount of forwarding has risen from a few thousand to one million at a speed visible to the naked eye. Xia Qi stayed in place for a long time, and when he came back, he immediately ran with his light brain. 

"Quickly - you are coming soon!" The light brain was directly hugged into the room where the young people lived. Xia Qi looked excited and couldn't help but shout other people to share the club page of their club.

Others were still unclear, but they took a closer look and suddenly were scared by the amount of forwarding displayed under the promotional video.

The amount of forwarding is actually second. The focus is on the number of star accounts in the front of the forwarding list. Click on these accounts. The official identity authentication on the front page is so shiny that people can't ignore it.

"This, what is the situation?" Big eyes confirmed that he really did not misread, Zheng Zhou has replaced a horrified expression, open mouth can quickly put an egg.

Several big men from the Star Alliance Department turned their propaganda videos of the club? ? !

Looking at the number of comments that continue to rise in the commentary area, the three people who were shouted by Xia Qi are now in the same place.

This is impossible... unprovoked, why are these big men at the official and school level level so neatly to help forward? ?

The expression on the faces of the three people is so different that Xia Qi, who has calmed down a little, looks at the opposite person and thinks that she herself is probably the same expression not long ago.

In the comment area, they are basically talking about the background of their clubs. If Xia Qi is very clear that her club has no backstage, she is quick to believe that some of the comments say that their club background is very strong and the background is very hard.

No, wait...

Originally, I denied this in my heart. Xia Qi looked at the human youth coming out of the cub room, and suddenly it was not so sure about this.

Following Xia Qi's line of sight, the three people who stayed in the same place looked at the past and stopped their sights on Xie Tao.

Can it be said that their investor actually has a deep background...

The idea arises from the bottom of my heart. Xia Qi and others looked at Xie Tao's eyes and suddenly changed a little.

Seen by the eyes of everyone is a bit inexplicable, Xie Tao walked over to look at the virtual screen, could not help but also stunned.

"This has nothing to do with me." Suddenly understood why several people next to me looked at themselves, Xie Tao explained.

Then there is no solution to this matter...

I can't think of a reasonable reason. Xia Qi is now full of doubts.

"Don't think too much." I really don't want to think about it. After Xie Wei's slight sigh, he simply regarded this as an unexpected surprise. "In any case, this is a good thing for our club."

It is this reason, Xia Qi nodded.

It may be that the name of their club happened to coincide with the eyes of the lieutenant, and then some of the subordinates turned their promotional videos with them in order to show the other side...

The more I thought, the more I felt that there was such a possibility, and I successfully convinced myself that Xia Qi quickly recovered her normal state of mind.

In short, there is a publicity effect. Although there are many people who are busy in the forwarding and commentary areas, this does not prevent Xia Qi from expecting parents to take the cubs and bring them to the cubs.